Review Highlights

from US$40.34
from US$44.25
from US$67.99
More Info
All reviews thermal experience crystal steam room infrared sauna zero gravity rooftop pool couples massage massage therapist an amazing experience healing therapy valet laconium inflammation quarry gratuity kim hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of experiencing the most incredible touchless spa experience at the Carillon Miami Hotel. My husband surprised me for our anniversary with a SPA day experience that I needed to set my mind at ease ( we all need that nowadays) First, it started with Vemi - a Vibroacoustic - Infrared Therapy, that put me in a meditative state of mind- the Magnetic Harmonics - helped detoxify your cells and body while infrared warms the body creating energy reactions like moderate exercises. It was a pretty fascinating experience...I suffer from skin issues, psoriasis due to stress and sinusitis severe to due allergies so the front desk recommended the Halotherapy Breath Suite IT was Amazing- it helps increase your oxygen levels, reduce stress and boots your immune system. I was able to breathe again and my psoriasis redness was reduced significantly.... Lastly, I wanted to finish my experience with a complete anti-aging treatment so I was intrigued with the Prism Light Pod and this is a MUST - I couldn't believe the results after my treatment -from what the therapist mentioned this accelerates the body's healing by 10 times and helps to reduce oxidative stress, boosts collagen production and alleviates pain and inflammation. I felt like a million bucks after this session. Frankly, I felt I was getting a superior anti-aging experience - my skin felt firm and tighten - I had a clear head and felt so relaxed. I would encourage everyone to visit this Hotel and Spa- they offer such unique and innovative TOUCHLESS treatment experiences NOT to mention the best Beach and Ocean View. Best perk of being a local. Go to Carillon !

Room tip: best ocean views and amazing spa experience
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am constantly on the road for work and have been to a countless number of spas. The spa at Carillon Miami stands out in my head as on of the best in the country. They didn't let COVID ruin their day and came up with so many amazing no-touch treatments. Additionally, all of the public facilities are sparkling clean, you can tell the level the of care they put into their sanitation practices. The staff is amazing and I am so happy with my day at the spa! I will be back next time I'm in Miami!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I are headed to the Carillon this week from Virginia — for a wellness retreat and spa days. The Carillon team has been wonderful to work with so far in planning this very special and much needed getaway! Very professional and accommodating in helping us plan two wonderful days at the spa and stay at the resort. Will follow up afterwards with pics and more details! We are very excited!

Reviewed 25 December 2020

I attended a very small event at The Carillon which followed every single Covid restriction. We had an outside event on the terrace overlooking the beautiful ocean and it was spectacular.
The staff was wonderful and everyone kept their distance. This hotel is such a treat and I will definitely be coming back.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2020

We had an excellent experience at the Spa at Carillon Miami. The team was fantastic, well trained and anticipated our every need. It was fun, intriguing and futuristic trying many different Wellness Touchless Technologies. We left feeling invigorated, very present and mindful, at peace and happy. Kudos to Tammy Pahel and her team. Amazing as well as visionary. Be well, Kim

Date of experience: November 2020