Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
US$314
US$278
  • Pool
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
  • Pool
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$433
US$357
  • Pool
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Restaurant
The Shepley Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$159
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$262
US$253
HotelQuickly
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
3,404 results
All reviewsamaury guzmanfront deskhappy hourbell personrooftop poolsouth beachcuban restaurantthree buildingsfree airport shuttlefree drinksbalcony roomconvention centerone bedroom suitean upgradespecial thankstwo blocksbeach chairs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great customer service at Riviera Hotel! I have to give a shout out Mark, Pablo, and Vob! They were great with helping us out with everything we needed! Small issues here and there, but nothing that wasn't resolved. Just dont keep your key card near your cell phone, or you'll have to go to the lobby to get it fixed. Great location and cozy hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
darko_g1987, General Manager at Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Elisyy123,

We thank you for sharing your delightful words with us. We are so glad you loved all of our many offerings here! We appreciate the fact that you mention our staff and the amazing costumer service that their provide. We will be sure to let them know.

Until next time,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We truly enjoyed our stay at the Riviera this past weekend for many different reasons. First and foremost, the staff are filled with such heart-warming hospitality which feels nothing but genuine. Whether you need extra towels, food suggestions or even an upgrade to a suite with a balcony--Mark, Pedro, Ashley, and the rest of the staff have you covered.

The hotel is very nice, and has the sophisticated feel of any of the major reputable hotels on the strip. However, what Riviera has that the bigger hotels lack is a dress-down and edgy vibe ideal for people in their twenties and thirties. This is

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hey there junaid7malik!

We are so glad Riviera Suites provided you with all of our needs while visiting South Beach, Miami! It's awesome of you to take the time our of your day to list all of this for us, and your fellow travelers. We do hope you'll come again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I LOVE this hotel! You’ll feel that way right when you walk in the door. The staff here are amazing and they genuinly want you to feel at home. I travel for my job and this experience is at the top of my list. It’s something you don’t get from a large chain hotel (I’m a Hilton Diamond member). As a matter of fact I left the Riverera this morning and I’m writing this review from a brand new Hilton in Jacksonville, FL and I’d do anything to walk down to the beautiful courtyard and the restaurant right now and get coffee to start my day. You just really feel like you found this secret place you don’t want to share. I rarely do reviews but I felt compelled to after the 2 night experience I just had. I loved the fruit infused waters everywhere!

They obviously value their employees! You can spot a bitter employee right away and I didn’t meet one. Amazing location!! If you are coming to miami for a tradeshow this would be the place to stay! The new convention center is basically right beside it! A few blocks to lincoln road and the beach. Just go. You’ll be back just like i will. And the beds are amazing!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hey Holly G,

Thanks for your glowing 5 star words. We're happy your time was as fabulous here as we aimed for. We hope you will choose us again for your future visits.

All of my best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great experience. The team is so nice over there. especially Frederick. Super nice guy. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for.one of the best hotel I’ve ever been. I can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Hey there Edouard P,

We appreciate and value your opinion on Riviera Suites. We thank you for taking the time to mention everything that contributed to your time here with us. We appreciate your words. We hope you will come again in the future.

Management

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service here every time we visit is awesome!.. I love the happy hour specials of course. However the energy at the Riviera is part of our experience!! Everyone who plays a part in this process, I wanna sincerely thank! Shout out to the receptionist and Mr. Mark Kelly.. y’all rock! We really appreciate all u do.
Pinkx