“yummy”

Novecento - Brickell
Reserve with OpenTable
Novecento - Brickell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 14th Street
Transit: Financial district metro mover - 13th street bus stop
Description: The cuisine at Novecento is a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines heightened by French techniques, this style is perhaps best called NUEVO BISTRO. A comfort food restaurant catering first and foremost to the neighborhood clientele. Excellent food, good value and outstanding service create an atmosphere that is sure to become a regular hang-out. This sibling of the New York's most welcoming meeting point, regardless of final destination is always Novecento. "MEET ME AT 900" Enjoy our Argentinean signature dishes, the typical Empanadas, Provoleta, Sweetbreads with a twist and flavorful grilled steaks. The menu is complimented by a great selection of wines and craft cocktails.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Had an excellent dinner here. The food was a bit pricey,
but worth it as everything tasted very fresh and yummy.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Came here for dinner last night as it is within walking distance from our hotel and the online reviews were good. We were seated in the dining room immediately but waited 15 min before anyone paid any attention to us. The server who was supposed to look after us was busy with a large group and several other tables and I could understand why she couldn't tend to us. However, many other servers walked right by us and didn't even attempt to acknowledge us. All we really wanted was for someone to say "hi, we'll be right with you" or "can I take your drink orders while you're waiting?" - nothing for 15 minutes! When we were ready to walk out, our server came over and profusely apologized for making us wait. After that, all was good. She took our food and drink orders and all the food came promptly.

The food was actually really good. I can see why they have good reviews. We started with the calamari and the octopus appetizers and both were done perfectly. It is hard to cook octopus but this chef did it better than any other places that I have had octopus, including in Greece, where they are supposed to be good at this stuff. I had the braised short rib as a main and it was a huge portion and the meat was "fall off the bone" tender. All the meals were very flavourful and expertly prepared. My margarita was also well made! This is not a fancy place and don't expect the food to be presented in a fancy way but the flavours are amazing and the portions are very large. The prices are very reasonable for what you get.

I would recommend this if you are looking for homemade food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I love Miami! Especially downtown at night. I always make my way to Novencento. Awesome food, excellent service, and the deserts are 5 Star! The last visit I had the flan! Not your standard flan either!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I'm responsible for setting up group dinners while travelling to conferences and meetings. Our group desires great restaurants with great service - and delicious food and drinks. Novecento did not disappoint. Originally we were to have cocktails on the patio, but our group had a few prior to arriving and were ready to eat. Alex and staff quickly adjusted and seated us in the private room. Shared appetizers were brought out hot and fresh, along with wine and drinks. We did pre-select our menu choices - but all were delicious from the ravioli to the steak (a perfect medium rare for me!). The choices for dessert were the flan or panqueque were awesome! Highly suggest the panqueque (crepes filled with yummy caramel). Great atmosphere, great food, excellent service.

Novecento A, Public Relations Manager at Novecento - Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Barbaran515,

We are very happy to know that the group had a good time at our restaurant. Hope you can visit us again soon!

Thank you for choosing us!

The Novecento team

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here as it was close to our accommodation.
Excellent service and seating in one of the booths was a bonus.
Caesar salad and empanadas for starters followed by Tilapia and House Burger. House burger was slightly disappointing and plate was overpowered with many many fries! Other than that food was top notch.
Reasonably priced.

Been to Novecento - Brickell? Share your experiences!