Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
View deal
Hotels.com
US$123
View deal
Agoda.comUS$123
ExpediaUS$123
FindHotel
All reviews miami airport gas station next door hear planes light sleeper flight path lower floor shuttle driver an overnight stay car rental breakfast was included one night stay free shuttle cruise port great room runway noise keurig
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

This guy Kenny at the front desk is life savor. So professional and so nice. The hospitality he gives his guests is over the top. He went above and beyond to make sure I got everything I needed. Thank you Kenny

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

I don’t know where to begin for starters there was a homeless man on the outside of the hotel on the premises every day & night that we were here ( 3 Days) harassing visitors and jacking off on the sidewalk we told the desk clerk and he lied and told us that he Had not seen him that day smh but as soon as we were about to walk outside he walked pass the lobby door looking inside the hotel as if he was about to come inside an elderly lady and her grandchild went outside to load there car up and he ran up to them harassing them WE DID NOT FEEL SAFE AT ALL any time that we had to go outside of the hotel, the hallway carpet leading to the rooms are filthy, the mini fridge in our room wasn’t clean, the bathroom in our room was also not cleaned as it should have been there was hair in the sink & in the shower, there was a crack in the shower) the hotel does not offer housekeeping (they only come clean after checkout so we were told by the desk clerk) so we had to take our own trash out and go downstairs to get towels everyday on top of that the fire alarm kept going off late at night the only thing I can say good about this hotel is that the bed was comfortable we will NOT stay here again!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Hello 853candim,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am sorry to hear about the situation at the property and the condition of the hallway, the room and the bathroom that negatively affected your overall satisfaction. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 May 2021

A true measure of a hotel is when things don't go well and how they handle it. In this aspect, they failed.

I understand that things happen. Like a guest starting a fire in one of the rooms, so the fire alarm went off 8 times during the night while they try to figure it out.

I appreciate that being close to the airport means that the flights and sounds of the highway will keep you awake and are beyond their control.

What is in their control is the ability of their staff to NOT slam the doors all day and all night.

I had a room on the ground floor. They promised me that it would not be a concern as it as in the back. Great - except what they didn't tell me is that it's next to the staff storage room and that staff is in and out once every 15 min, and that the door SLAMS shut to the point that it shakes the bed that I'm attempting to sleep in.

I was polite to the front desk, understanding that they had other things to deal with. But in my case, polite didn't get me anywhere. Not a room change, not a refund, no compensation for what was the WORST night sleep I've had in a hotel in recent memory. They simply didn't even care.

There are plenty of options. Don't choose this one.

Room tip: Don't accept a ground floor room
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Hi CabareterR,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We aim to provide efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move. I am sorry for the noise challenges you encountered during your stay. I have alerted our management about this and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

Again, thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. This may not be your greatest stay with us, but thanks for sharing your concerns. We value your input and would love a chance to make it up to you.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 April 2021

We stayed here for one night with our service dog prior to an early morning international flight out of Miami Airport. It was better than expected, though the industrial neighborhood is sketchy. The rooms aren’t luxurious but suited our needs, and every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful.

The room was quiet, had comfortable beds, plenty of desk space & outlets, and a spacious bathroom with a great shower.

Once again, we encountered the sub-standard post-Covid breakfast (like at every other stop on our journey). It’s time to get back to normal, people.

From the hotel it was an easy drive into Coconut Grove a short distance away for sightseeing and some dinner (tip: skip Glass & Vine and eat somewhere else).

If this is your first time flying out of Miami, give yourself plenty of extra time to drop the rental car, check your bags, go through security, and reach your gate. The newly remodeled airport is vast and insanely busy.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

The rooms in the bathroom was excellent very clean and I everything that I need. Ken was wonderful can the front desk agent at night time was very kind and respectful the only issue that I have with a hotel with no security I don't want to hear about budget all these crazy people with their guns it's ridiculous Hotel must have security I've been in the hotel for 21 years and a half back in the den we had security like it was raining cats and dogs now it's just franchise or corporate making excuses because of budget have nothing to do with people's lives.

Date of stay: April 2021