“Horrendous breakfast.”
Review of Bistro Cafe

Bistro Cafe
Ranked #1,287 of 4,654 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The worst brakfast in the town, in the city, in the State.....
Horrendous!!!

Start with the uncooked eggs. When we requested the waiter to cook it more he said.... wait to hear this one: AGAINST RESTAURANT POLICY!!!! LOL

If I wanted to return the horrible food still had to pay at least half of the price....OR HE WILL CALL THE POLICE!

Really accomodating.

Most plates look big, so if you want to be real fat, real fast, eating low nutrition foods... come here so you can have a miserable, expensive non nutritious meal. This is the place.

If you want more details why we will not return to this horrific place I can give more. .

Add:
No parking.
Bad service.
Expensive.
They don’t speak English.

Do you see a piece of cut onion? That is all the onions the plate brought. But it said eggs with onions or something like that.

An orchid... but plastic everything!!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

My grandson, my daughter and myself went here for breakfast on our short trip to Miami and it was amazing! The pancakes were delicious and most and the croissant with the prosciutto and the best cheese ever. All the drinks are tasty as well

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank donnab1974
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

The wait is no joke but it’s worth it! Food and coffee are amazing. I tried the breakfast plate and loved the pancakes( authentic recipe). Creme brûlée latte is a must try!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

I was visiting family in South Florida and they treated me to brunch. I knew the food had to be good if they were picking me up in Fort Lauderdale and driving me to brunch in Miami. And oh, how thankful I was that they did! Bistro Café is serving nothing less than food art. I had the mango dragonfruit tea, shrimp omelette and pancakes with fruit. The tea was yummy and sprinkled with potpourri. The shrimp omelette was stuffed with large prawns. The pancakes came two to an order and were so soft and fluffy. I had to share those because I was honestly tapped out after the omelette. I can't remember the last time I experienced such generous portions at a restaurant. I've been to many places with beautiful food. But I can honestly say that at Bistro Café, the food is both beautiful and delicious. Can’t wait to return and experience the best brunch in Miami again!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Food is delicious and there are many choices on the menu. Both southern and more traditional western. The Cuban sandwich is especially good.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank lad1122

Been to Bistro Cafe? Share your experiences!