Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$280
ExpediaUS$280
TripadvisorUS$280
Trip.com
Agoda.comUS$280
FindHotelUS$280
All reviews front desk wrap around balcony beautiful pool pool area hotel is beautiful valet parking brickell lux cabana bellman uber properties closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021

So great clean and fun
Alain the bellman was amazing and so helpful!
Definitely looking forward to coming again
Loved everything about it and loved the staff
Pool was great
Pool side service was great

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zulfiya Yakshimbetova, Guest Services / Front Office at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Dear lk20211205,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had an amazing time with us, and will definitely be looking forward to your return. Your lovely compliments of of our pool-side service and bellman service provided by Alain are very much appreciated. The team could not be happier!

Should your future travels bring you to Miami, please do not hesitate contacting me at Zulfiya.Yakshimbetova@sbe.com. I will be happy to curate your experience from the moment of the reservation to the moments of Goodbye's.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2020

We had an extraordinary experience.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted by Alain who was so kind and helpful. When we left he asked about our stay helped with our Uber and you can tell he is just attentive and committed.

We were treated like gold. From the service in the lounge to the service at the pool.

The manager Joshua was the best and he really took care of us and went out of his way.

Everywhere we went the staff and team was attentive and committed to client care. Excellent service.

This hotel really gets it and I have been to many many hotels in my life.

We even left small earrings in the room and they went and found them for us and brought them to us.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Alexandvaleriya

Dear Alexandvaleriya,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your impressions of SLS Brickell hotel! Your extraordinary experience means a lot to us and our team, and especially to Alain and Joshua. They were so excited to receive your generous compliments. Thank you!!!

Our team will be looking forward to your return, to pamper you and your party with an excellent service yet again.

See you soon,

Reviewed 19 November 2020

Everything went better than expected at SLS Brickell. With the help of the front desk agent, Carlos Ventura, my experience was all the more pleasant. I would recommend staying at the SLS Brickell if you're planning a Miami trip!

1  Thank adamz0629

Dear Adamz0629,

Thank you for your review and recommendations of SLS Brickell hotel! We are delighted to know that your expectations were exceeding during this Miami trip.

For your future travels, please feel free to contact Carlos Ventura at Carlos.Ventura@sbe.com or me directly at Zulfiya.Yakshimbetova@sbe.com. It will be our sincerest pleasure to serve as personal contacts for sbe Hotels in Miami and more...

Until Next Time,

Reviewed 19 November 2020

My stay at the SLS was exceptional.

I had been traveling for 3 days to get home due to the covid travel restrictions and had to overnight in Miami and chose to stay at the SLS as I've stayed at many of their other properties and this was no different.

The staff were amazing and ensured I was comfortable and everything I needed. The room was very clean and the bed was heaven.

A special shout out to Carlos at the front desk who took extra care in making sure my stay was perfect and Oscar in valet who made sure I had my many bags and that there wasn't a scratch on my 50 glass Christmas ornaments I was traveling with.

Dear 749oliviap,

Thank you for passing by and reviewing SLS Brickell hotel. We are glad that your time with us was heavenly comfortable. It is true that the travel restrictions have affected a large part of hospitality industry, including the high number of hotels.

Our team does their very best to ensure the highest standards when it comes to the cleanliness and safety of our Guests and Employees. I am so glad that the excellent services provided by Carlos and Oscar have exceeded your expectations.

We truly hope to see you return to Miami and visit us again at SLS hotels. Please be sure to contact us at Brickell.Concierge@sbe.com. It will be a pleasure to assist you with the travel arrangements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel for about 6 trips, the good price, location quality had always been the reason why. Without expecting a 5 star luxury hotel...
My last visit; terrible check in, a room that smelled of weed (someone has smoked in there that day), changed rooms, no housecleaning unless requested and an overall downgrade than before.
Ordered room service for breakfast which was overpriced, delivered in carton boxes, cold, bland and just not good.
I hope that if I were to stay again, the quality will go back to what it used to be.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AMacorra
Zulfiya Yakshimbetova, Guest Services / Front Office at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear AMacorra,

Thank you for taking your time to review SLS Brickell hotel.

The ongoing restrictions, caused by the COVID quarantine, have affected the hospitality industry as well as SLS Brickell hotel. We prioritize our Guests' and team members' safety. This is the main reason for the restricted access to your room. To minimize the foot traffic in the rooms, our Guests are given an opportunity to set the room cleaning schedule based on their wants and needs. Another change affected in-room dining operations, where your meals are delivered and the packaging is safely disposed off.

Please accept our apologies these changes had affected your experience. SLS brand is well known for its unbeatable service and product quality, as well as popular outlets. Contact us for your next Miami stay at Brickell.Concierge@sbe.com or me directly at Zulfiya.Yakshimbetova@sbe.com. As always, we will be happy to take a great care of you.

Warm regards,