Lowest prices for your stay
US$212
View deal
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$212
Agoda.comUS$212
FindHotel
All reviews design district front desk great hotel great stay biscayne blvd breakfast staff south beach valet service rooms were very clean valet parking recommend this hotel hot breakfast within walking distance free breakfast convenient location cruise port carolina
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

My husband and I checked in on a very busy weekend, Carolina at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is newer and stylish and everything was clean; breakfast was also good. The only slight inconvenience was that one of the elevators was out of service and with a full house, going up and down took a long time. Over all, good vibes.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2021

When we arrived, Jasmine checked us in and she was very helpful and nice, too bad all the staff aren’t like Jasmine! I will get back to that later. The bed and pillows weren’t that comfortable but we were able to look past that. (They were too soft)
Breakfast wasn’t that enjoyable. They need to have someone on the floor wiping down the seats and tables between people using them and it would be great if they offered other meats like beef or turkey besides pork.
The pool was “out of order” our entire stay but we were able to use the pool next door which was better than the one at this hotel so that was good.
The woman at the front desk accused us of being the ones who set off the smoke detector on our floor and when I explained to her that it wasn’t us and I told her which rooms we were staying in she demanded that I stay there at the front desk while she made sure that I wasn’t lying! That was extremely embarrassing and disrespectful of her and I complained to Hilton about what transpired and I haven’t heard anything from them yet. I will NEVER stay at a Hilton property again and I hope that they retrain the staff on the correct way to interact with guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 May 2021

Enjoyed the hotel, great service and staff. Breakfast was hot and tasted good. Location was near bars (lagniappe was great) as well as plenty of great restaurants. Small uber or drive to Miami Beach when we were craving it. Would recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I travel to Miami every other week for work and have stayed at this location every time for the past number of months. I’m sure there’s something to be said for my frequent trips but I have fallen in love with some of the staff members here. The ladies at the front desk every time I check in seem genuinely excited to see me and there’s one woman in particular at breakfast who remembers me and my order every morning. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the location of the hotel is fantastic. For being in a busy area it’s very quiet. Also, if you’re someone who is on the road a lot like me, they have a fantastic gym facility!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2021

Had a great stay at the Hampton Inn this past week. Esteban especially made my entire week, greeting me with a big smile every morning, giving the best food recommendations, suggesting the best travel locations, giving the best advice, and just overall making me feel right at home, even while I was far away from home in Miami. Even after I had some issues with my room reservation, Esteban gave the most helpful advice on what to do in the situation; taking from his own experiences at Hampton and other hotels, and was just overall a treat to have around. Would definitely recommend Hampton, and especially Esteban for any other opportunity that may arise in the future.

Room tip: Ask Esteban !!