“If you are a beer man - this is a stop for you”

Bugnutty Brewing Company
Ranked #24 of 155 Restaurants in Merritt Island
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Description: Hi folks! Thanks for checking out Bugnutty Brewing Company on Trip Adviser. We're a small brewery that packs a big punch. We typically have 10 - 15 different ales on tap at any given time and are in the process of adding hand crafted cider to our lineup. Hungry? We also have food. Try our hot pretzels and house made beer cheese or our wings with house made sauces and rubs or our specialty, gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. You can see what we have going on our Facebook page or website and if you have the Untappd beer app on your phone you can view our selections and food menu as well. Anywhoo, cheers and we hope to see you soon!!
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great bar staff is friendly the choices are fantastic. Suggestions are perfect and according to you taste buds there is alwys another brew to try. The names are so imaginative their brewers have great expitations that get closely set to your finding what you like best. It ia always true, drink what pleases you and taste fits your pallet. Great local location to stop and find a favorite.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We have been wanting to try Bugnutty Brewing company for a while now. We decided to go up to Cape Canaveral to watch the Cruise Ships leave and stop in on our way back. Great place. A great variety of beers to try and we were able to sample a few.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

tucked away, great little craft brewery, dog friendly, great atmosphere, wonderful place to hang and chill

1  Thank Blingkitty
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on our way to Cocoa. Homy local bar feel with a great selection of brews with awesome names - my favorite was Zeus shall smite thee . Very friendly bar tender who asked if we needed help picking a beer and offered suggestions. Clean bathrooms . Nice all together place to try some great beer.

1  Thank Renee L
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I dropped by Bugnutty Brewing Co.by chance on my way back from Kennedy Space Center. I just happened to see them in a strip mall alongside the highway. Thought I would drop in and see what they had to offer.

As far as atmoshere, it was kind of like sitting at a bar set up in someone's basement. They had a series of taps, a wall with a bunch of stickers from other small breweries, couple bathrooms, and windows with a view of the parking lot and highway. Definately not a place you would take a woman to impress her.

BBC had just opened an hour or so earlier and were not that busy. Seemed like the people there and folks coming in were all regulars. Mostly guys in their 40's who looked like they just got out of work. The bartender knew everyone's name and shook their hands when they came in. He introduced himself and we shook hands as I sat down. You don't see that much these days. For a young guy that was very old school. I always like to know the person serving me. I think the gentlemans name was Ben.He gave me the beerlist and asked if I had any questions.

I opted to get a flight of 6 samples for $13. The pours were 4oz I believe. Bugnutty had about 15 beers to choose from ranging from light to dark. Most were in the 5 to 6 percent range. As far as taste, I really enjoyed 2 of them. Out of the remaining 4, 2 were ok and the other 2 not so much.

Bugnutty is more of a working man's bar than a brewery. It stuck me as a good place to grab a cold one or two, shoot the breeze, and be on your way. I don't think they had any food or snacks but there are a couple places real close by if you are hungry.

2  Thank m4hnidj