Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Favorite part of our Marco Island trip

Captain Ron always has the latest, greatest machines on the water. 58 mph with 2 passengers is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
733royl
via mobile
Excellent time!

Great tour! Had a 13 year old and 9 year old along-they both loved it! Jet skis are in excellent... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$90.00
from US$70.84
from US$70.84
1,536 results
All reviews jet ski wave runners hour tour saw dolphins awesome adventure three hours open water waverunner tour great pictures mangrove islands ten thousand islands great tour an absolute blast highlight of our trip next year his knowledge trip to marco island
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The beautiful mangrove islands! Dolphins who seemed to enjoy our visit! We started with a group of inexperienced jet skiers, and within 30 min, we were all enjoying almost flying through the small islands of mangroves. Captain Ron was an excellent teacher and guide. I think he had as much fun as we did!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great day with Captain Ron on his jet ski tour on Marco Island! He was very good at instructing our family on how to run the skis and b safe!
We had a great adventure! Will definitely will do it again!
Worth every penny!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family recently finished our third excursion with Captain Ron. We highly recommend his service. He is friendly, accommodative, and goes the extra mile to ensure maximum enjoyment. His machines are also newer models and are a joy to operate.

We have recommended Captain Ron to many of our friends and none have been disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Trip was Awsome!! Captain Ron a real professional. His machines are new & easy to operate. We were on the water for 2.5 hours. Saw lots of dolphins up close. We definitely got our monies worth. We had our family of 10, and they can not stop talking about how much fun we had. We will be bringing friends back next year! I would highly recommend! Captain Ron & Chase is the only way to go!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I'm local [Naples] and wanted to do something fun my young adult son who was visiting. He balked at the idea of doing a jet ski tour because he thought it wouldn't be fast enough and thought it would be boring. I wish he would write this review because this tour with Ron is all he's talking about!

First of all, Capt. Ron KNOWS MARCO and the surrounding everglades area. He is an excellent teacher and prepared us well on how to handle the jet ski, what to do in an emergency, etc. He told us about his history in the area so we trusted that if anyone could find dolphins and other sea lift, it would be him. He did not disappoint. We spent over half entertained by dolphins swim around our jet skis, blowing water at us. SO FUN!!

Ron is INTUITIVE....He could tell my son was wanting some speed so he took us FAST when it was safe. My son was not disappointed at all! It helped that we were in an appropriate age group to do so.

Ron's staff is HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. Our messages were responded to almost immediately. We were able to book last minute and get a link to the boater license class that my under-21 son needed to get his license FAST. Courtney knew exactly what we were going to ask next and was one step ahead. Very impressed!

Ron's jet ski's were the BEST! I know nothing about jet skis or engines, etc. but you could immediately tell the difference between what we were boarding versus what were on the other jet ski tour trailers. Our 'machines' were HUGE [important when you're on the ocean vs a lake], they were NEW or much NEWER than what we saw the others riding, they were FAST [my son said our motors were the equivalent of a Honda Accord or something like that] and SAFE.

Overall, I would give this 10 stars and will bring all my guests to do one of Ron's tours.

Thanks Ron!