All reviews ice maker room was clean hotel manager full size fridge little things convenient location esa maintenance laundry kitchenette convenience fixtures internet dishwasher
Reviewed 13 March 2018

2nd desk clerk needed for better client services perks/promo system has never worked dishes pots and pans not matching or in great shape safe, clean, convenient, lot of locations, take pets, provide light breakfast

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Jettes, thank you for choosing us. We are happy to know you liked most aspects of our hotel. But, please accept our apology for the service issue you experienced. We will work diligently to make sure we are more consistent in our service delivery. We hope the positive aspect of your visit brings you back for a much better stay.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I already stayed in this Extended stay for three times previously, and they never fail to give an excellent service to me. And I finally decided to leave a review because of this. All the staff was friendly and approachable especially when I needed help.
WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your choosing Extended Stay America again for your stay! Having a guest stay with us again is the biggest compliment we can receive. We make every effort to ensure your stay is exceptional, and having return guests lets us know we are doing something right. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I had a wonderful two day stay at this Extended Stay America! I wrote my review on a previous page, but basically I wanted to say that everybody was so helpful and professional and I had a wonderful two day stay. I originally signed up for a one day stay but since I was having such a good time and was so well cared for and attended to, I extended my trip an additional day. Pros: I have special needs and the staff treated me so well. Upon check in, the GM John, Pilar and Jade all told me that if there was anyway in which they could make my stay better, to please let them know. I met Crystal P. later in the day as she knew my situation, called to check in on me and then offered to clean my entire room! I was not entitled to house keeping but I asked her if she could just tidy up (make my bed, change my linens, etc.) and she insisted on cleaning my entire room! Thank you Crystal!! Upon check out, I asked front desk worker Josh if I might have some extra time due to my mobility issues and he gave me a very reassuring smile and told me to take as much time as I needed. I actually check out on time but it was great to know that I had extra time if I needed it. Another pro is that since I had such a great visit and wonderful stay, I am seriously considering coming back next month for a few days. That was not my original plan but I truly felt so welcomed that I am going to try to make that happen. Cons: There were none. I do not write reviews unless I have an exceptional experience or a terrible experience. I had such a great stay that I felt that the staff and the hotel should be recognized. In this case, everybody (even employees walking down the hall) were so nice and friendly that I really want to make it back again next month. Also, I slept like a baby as I had a wonderful night of rest. Thanks again ESA! My trip was tremendous and was money well spent as I received exceptional value for my money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad that everything went well during your stay and that our top-notch service made for a memorable experience. Thank you again for recommending Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

During stay in January, the staff was great, very prompt & attentive to needs & issues. Management is very diligent that facilities & ppl are well taken care of. Any issues are addressed &handled satisfactorily. No major problems to report because all concerns were handled promptly. I appreciate this place, especially for long term stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Karen, we appreciate you letting us know our team went over and above to ensure your requests were properly handled. We are happy you were pleased with the service and accommodations at Extended Stay America and we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Extended Stay in Orlando provided our law firm with a wonderful "home away from home" feeling while we were in that town for a trial. They also provided rooms for our witnesses and experts and even a "war" room for our strategy sessions. We could not have been more pleased.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Craigg, thank you for your terrific review of Extended Stay America. We're so glad our team made you feel welcome and that your suite had everything you needed to make you feel at home. We aim to impress each guest, so it's great to know we did just that during your visit. We can’t wait to welcome you back in the near future.