“Adults only need apply”
Review of Enzo's on the Lake

Enzo's on the Lake
Reserve with OpenTable
Enzo's on the Lake is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Longwood
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1/2 mile south of SR 434 on U.S. Hwy 17/92
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Are you an adult? Do you not need loud music scientifically selected to make you chew faster and finish your meal quicker? Do you not heed millenial inspired trendy dishes like artisanal tofu? Then come here and eat a delicious meal in the company of other adults. Every time we have been here, there is a vibe in the air of good people in the company of friends and family enjoying fine food in a great atmosphere. Not to mention friendly attentive servers. Something as simple as keeping the water glasses full, which is difficult at so many other restaurants, but not here. We celebrated our anniversary this past weekend and the couple at the next table was doing the same. Enzo's gave us and them a free dessert of Italian wedding cake. But you dont need a special occasion to come here. Just a desire to have an excellent meal in comfortable surroundings

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Great food, an old home turned into a great restaurant many years ago, The staff was attentive and surprised us with a special dessert because it was our anniversary. It's pricey, but it makes special occasions special.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

$$$$$ and not worth it unless you enjoy off the wall exotic dining. Will not return. Friends talked us into it. They liked one of their previous visits but not this time.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Used open table to set a reservation for my 10 year wedding anniversary. It has been so many years since I have been here... after a great evening, I wonder what took me so long to go back. This is not a chain restaurant... this reminds me of a European restaurant. The service was top notch, the food was incredible. My wife had a seafood pasta and I had a short rib ragu. (Spelling?) both were incredible and worth savoring. It was not cheap, but it was very good. I think they offer corkage service? I saw someone bringing in a bottle of wine. I will check on that at some point. We will not wait so long to visit Enzo's again. Only one negative... My wife was not a huge fan of the Tiramisu, it was more of a pudding, but I enjoyed it...

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We love this place!
This particular visit we were there for a birthday celebration.
Enzo's never disappoints. The service from the bar to the wave at the door as you exit is superb. The food is consistently well made and incredibly tasty.
If you are looking for a place with massive portions and low prices go to an all you can eat buffet... If you are looking for classic delicious Italian food, with attentive service, and tasteful ambiance then go to Enzo's.

Date of visit: August 2018