“Special in every way.”
Review of Enzo's on the Lake

Enzo's on the Lake
Reserve with OpenTable
Enzo's on the Lake is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Longwood
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1/2 mile south of SR 434 on U.S. Hwy 17/92
Reviewed 7 August 2018

They have special service and special food and special in every way. Loved it as always. Can't wait to return.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Herb H

Reviewed 19 July 2018

The place is very nice, crew is as nice as it gets, host is the best.
The view on the lake in the afternoon is gorgeous, recommended to walk down the garden.
I was not impressed by the food, overpriced and personally think about the same quality of the big chains so nothing especial about it. Nice presentation and average time to be served.
A nice place for a nice dinner. Did not love the price for the quality I've got but I would eventually repeat.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary at Enzo's on The Lake Last month. The food was wonderful and full of flavor. The service and the owner were delightful. Defiantly worth a try if you like Italian.

1  Thank jeff h
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband and I, as well as our friends who share our anniversary, love this restaurant. I see a review as I write this that is negative, and I don't know what the person is thinking!
This is not a bargain priced restaurant, if you want an Italian restaurant like that you would go to Olive Garden, a place i especially dislike. I do not equate quality with quantity. Enzo's is lovely, the location where almost every table has a view of the lake is perfect, and the food is delicious. We have been here several times, and with our friends have spent our last two anniversary evenings here. The staff is friendly and both times we have been given pieces of a lovely cake without charge because we had told them it was our anniversary when we booked the table. i know others who have visited this restaurant and never heard a negative comment. This restaurant is billed as Italian cuisine, and it does offer pasta dishes, but I would not label it strictly Italian, I would call it continental.

1  Thank LARK973
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I want a romantic dinner for a special celebration with my husband and this was rated as one of the most romantic in the area. We booked our table with open table and when we arrived they did not have the reservation and I showed them my confirmation. We were seated at a very small table crowded in between 3 other tables and waited about 10 minutes for a bus boy to bring water and bread the waiter was another 10 to 12 minutes behind. The noise level in this restaurant was deafening. It was far from romantic the food was acceptable the service was unacceptable and it was so far from romantic that I felt like I was in Kitty land or Chuck E cheese I highly doubt that you can legitimately call this place romantic. We asked for a manager and were told that the managers or having a discussion about a group so we paid our dinner bill and left

Date of visit: March 2018