“Cuban food.”
Review of Alex's Cuban Cafe

Alex's Cuban Cafe
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Longwood
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Hard to make a desion on what to eat. I love the Midnight noches (cuban sandwich made with a sweet bread and the potato balls with meat filling. My husband likes the ropo vihah, a beef dish with rice and fried plantains and the regular cuban sandwich. we always order enough so we can take something home for the next meal.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

The cubsn sandwich was a little dry, but tasty and was a pretty decent price. Service was quick and freindly.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Alex's is in the plaza where I work. On days that I work by myself I can call and generally go pick up my food within 10 minutes. Black beans and rice is a staple. I usually order the grilled pork with onions, black beans and rice. It's a small private owned restaurant with excellent Cuban cuisine.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Small restaurant with decent Cuban food and average service. Prices are moderate. Lunch time gets crowded, so get there before noon. I'll return if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

A trip to get some real home cooked Spanish food was right on point! Food was fresh & full of flavor, restaurant was clean & staff is very friendly! :) Definitely recommend this place!