“Nice evening”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 158 Restaurants in Longwood
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my sister. Really enjoyed the cheese fondue. I had the California salad which was excellent. Did the classic bouillon for our entrees and it was delicious. We both did the ahi tuna and steak. I also tried the chicken potstickers. Really liked them. Service was good. A very nice evening overall.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to go forever so on a whim I decided we were going. It was my husband, my two boys (14 & 12) and myself for a late Saturday night dinner. Sat exactly at our reservation time with pleasant staff. Food was fantastic and the atmosphere was relaxing. We were a little confused on options but dove right in and enjoyed every single bite. It is worth the price but I’m sure the next time we go we will leave the kids behind unless it is a very special occasion. Highly recommend for couples. I can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here on Sept. 22nd for our 2 year anniversary. We visited for the Magical Dining experience. We got to pick our cheese fondue, salad, 4 kinds of proteins for our entree course, and the dessert course. We loved that we could ask for extra bread of the cheese and extra treats for the dessert at no additional charge. The cocktails were good and the food was delicious and seasoned well. Fernando, our server, was very attentive and made the experience personable. He explained each course to us in detail and was patient with any questions we had. Even though he was busy he made time for us and was collected when he arrived to the table. He made our 2 year anniversary very special! Thank you, Fernando! We will definitely be back sometime and ask for him. We had an awesome and fun night! ❤

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the great service from Fernando. So many choices! The Cajun filet was my favorite. Full bar selection. The bourbon pecan chocolate fondue was rich and delicious! Too much food!! Expensive but worth it. Great experience for my family. The duck was not good. Skip that choice.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great fondue, and the chocolate fondue was out of this world. It was a 3 hour meal, but it was a great time. Service was great.

Date of visit: August 2018