“Great lunch spot ”

Nature's Table
Ranked #51 of 158 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I had trouble finding where exactly this was located, being that it's inside another building, but if you park right out front it's easy to get to. I love this place for lunch, it's nice to have some healthier lunch alternatives local in this area. The paninis are excellent and I love the chicken bowl. The two gentlemen who seem to always be working when I come in are SO nice!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

The food is always fresh and taste wonderful! Mike and his crew do a great job and always gives SUPERIOR service to every customer.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

My personal excellent is for the smoothies. My all time favorite was the Chicken & rice salad. But they switched from rice to quinoa (I think that's how its spelt) anyway we are suppose to be healthier so go with the flo or don't eat it.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We have been to this Nature's Table twice prior to concert events at Northland and were delighted to be able to get healthy and delicious food just prior to the show. The staff is friendly and efficient, and the food was fresh. Great little hidden place!

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Unknown to a lot of people NATURE'S TABLE is inside Northland Church on Dog Track Rd.in Longwood. The soups are delicious and the sandwiches are very tasty. But my absolute favorite is the Thai wrap which I get there on a regular basis.
The workers are very polite and fast and your order is prepared in front of you.
This is a very relaxing cafe with plenty of fresh hot coffee and other beverages available.
The cafe is kept spotless and there are clean bathrooms just steps away.
Next to the cafe is a small Christian bookstore.
The cafe and foyer area have wi-fi and is a very relaxing place to stretch your legs, read, check your e-mail or do homework.
I go there on a regular basis just to chill out and enjoy a good cup of coffee, and catch up on my reading.
This cafe may be inside a church but everyone is welcome and once you try the food you will be back!

Been to Nature's Table? Share your experiences!