“Love it !”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wayman/Oxford-One block west of Hwy 17-92
Description: The Culinary Mystique of North IndiaGateway To India is pleased to present a wide selection of Indian haute cuisine from the finest and freshest ingredients. The menu offers a welcomed change from the ordinary that is not only pleasing to the palate,but a healthy alternative as well.Gateway To India offers two locations in Central Florida, Orlando Internation Dr at I Drive and suburb of Orlando, Historic Town of Longwood. Chef Kapoor is the original owner and Executive Chef and GM former employee of Darden Restaurants Inc, Shivani Kapoor,runs as a family owned business.Gateway To India Open 7 Days a WeedDine In -Take Out-DeliveryDaily Lunch BuffetA La carte Dinner
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The garlic bread, and the curry lamb were incredible! The draft beer also very good!!!! Service was nice and fast, and the y gave us complementary dessert!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I went a while back and had the buffet. I enjoyed that. They since did away with the buffet and give you a lunch menu with an extremely limited menu. The portion was very small. For $9.99 or $10.69 with tax your better off going to the Sanford Mall to the Indian place in the food court. Cheaper with a better selection and more pleasant atmosphere. Gateway to India has a touch of funeral parlor feel.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I've been trying to find a good place for Indian food and I have found one in Longwood, FL gateway to India great food and service delicious food and very reasonable.

1  Thank victor c
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We went for early dinner last week. We arrived at 5:00 p.m., and were the only patrons there. My daughter ordered Ciicken Tikka and naan bread, I ordered a vegetable dish. The portions for both our meals were small and very bland. Considering the cost of these dishes I would gave expected much better. We have eaten at two other Indian restaurants (Casselberry, Winter Park) and the taste and portions far exceed Gateway to India? The chicken tikka did not have the nice smoky taste, and the vegetable dish looked like they used frozen vegetables. We will not return to Gateway.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I dine here at least once per month with my friends from Great Britain. The servers are very polite and friendly, and the atmosphere quiet and reserved. I have had every dish on the menu and have been delighted each time. I highly recommend the chicken tikka masala, chicken makhani, lamb korma, lamb saag, and lamb vindaloo. All of their breads are just delicious, particularly the fried ones. In terms of appetizers I would suggest the onion bhajia and the mulligatawny soup. Their mango lassi is just marvelous.
I have never tried the buffet ,so I can't say anything about that. I can't recommend this restaurant enough.

1  Thank LitProfessorRoxana