Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sea foam within walking distance fishing pier few steps other guests can't wait to go back facing the ocean the past years bedroom apartment restaurants and shops tables and chairs clean rooms perfect location full kitchen see you next year laid back recommend this resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just stayed at the high noon resort for a week... I can't say enough about this property... 1st of all family owned and extremely friendly and informative... Directly on the beach the pool area is absolute beautiful.... You cannot beat the location.... Immaculate... It's obvious this family takes pride in their property with landscaping, cleanliness, and decor....
I worked in the hotel industry for 20 years... If you're in the Fort Lauderdale area It would be who view to check this property out I strongly recommended.... I'm planning on going back in a month that's how much I enjoyed it!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Dear Scott M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We look forward to seeing you on your return next month.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were ready to make a reservation but had a few questions about room locations, cancellation policy, etc. Four days ago, we called & no one answered so we left a message, saying we wanted to reserve a room. Three days ago, we did the same. It's been four days & we still haven't gotten a return call. We made other plans.

Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Dear nyctraveler12345_10,

We are sorry that we did not call you back. We had some trouble with getting messages of our voice mail system at the time. You also can book online from our website and we have an email address as well info@highnoonresort.com. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I had booked a room for this upcoming week. Due to unforeseen COVID related circumstances I was unable to keep my reservation at High Noon. I was so very disappointed that I would miss the opportunity to stay at High Noon as the reviews I read were amazing!

The silver lining was Maureen was very understanding and gave me a refund.

I hope I have the chance to Visit Lauderdale-By-the-Sea soon, when this is all over. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be staying at High Noon!

Thank you again for your understanding!

Management response:Responded 26 January 2021

Dear LSseetheworld,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

We are sorry we you had to cancel due to Covid however, we look forward to seeing you in the future when conditions stabilize and you are ready to give it another go.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Thank you to the amazing staff of High Noon for providing the finest and most comfortable setting for a Florida vacation. From the immaculate grounds and rooms, sparking, warm pool, friendly, accommodating office staff.
At the end of my two week stay, I felt like I was leaving my home. The kitchenette was stocked with everything one needs to feel at home and make a meal.
I can’t wait to come back!! It’s the best hotel in Florida!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 January 2021

Dear K6937Tinancyc,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

We all are happy to hear about your recent positive experience you had here. I am happy to hear you found your new home away from home here at the High Noon Beach Resort and we look forward to seeing you again when you are ready!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

The property is gorgeous, clean with a courteous and professional staff! The hotel is family owned and operated. There is so much to do in the local area from exercise to land and sea adventures. We jet skied, segwayed, rode bikes, played tennis and pickle ball and went to a drive through zoo where the animals walked right up to the car.
The hotel environment is incredibly safe with a locked entry gate and a fenced in L shape with the pool in the middle. It is right on the beach and due to local ordinance restricting hotel height, it feels like your own private beach. Town center is adorable and 2 blocks away with restaurants, shops and ice cream stores for the kids. It is an ideal place to give your tweens and teens some freedom.

I would highly recommend this hotel and location for any family vacation!

Room tip: Most of the rooms on the 2nd floor come with their own balconies.
Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded 20 January 2021

Dear 151_Travel_bug,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We are glad you enjoyed the local activities as well the property, town center and the freedom it offers the tweens and teens. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!