Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Morning

We had a beautiful ride. Really enjoyed our views of all the wild life. Saw some bald eagles... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Skhowes05
Breckenridge, Michigan
via mobile
The best thing we’ve done in a long time

We travel extensively and have always wanted to take an airboat tour. The circumstances just never... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rferreri
Chicago
via mobile

2,017 results
All reviews captain darald captain flame bald eagles nature tour air boat ride great tour camp mack his wife his knowledge kissimmee river florida history life jackets would highly recommend this tour beautiful birds awesome ride knew where awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hands down an awesome experience. Capt. Flame was great, very knowledgeable, professional and fun. We will be going again on our next visit to Camp Mack.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

I took my teenagers on an alligator tour during our Spring Break trip to Florida. Captain Darald was an informative and entertaining guide. He was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. We all enjoyed every minute of our tour and plan to come back next time we’re here. It was even better than we expected.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

I’m a grandma that took my twin Teenage Grandsons & their 2 friends on the alligator tour. The laughs & smiles on their faces were priceless. They couldn’t stop talking about how it was the best part of their vacation ! was my 5 ride with Alligator Cove @ it won’t be My last!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I am from out of state going to college here, and came to Alligator Cove with my parents. We had a great time! Captain Darald was a great captain who gave us lots of history and background of the different parts of nature we were seeing, while still giving us the thrill of the airboat experience. We saw many different kinds of wildlife, and he was very courteous to it all. He took us to see about 10 different gators! The people were friendly and hospitable, and I would recommend this experience to anyone!

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Capt Darald was a terrific guide. Extremely knowledgeable. We enjoyed so much. Florida at its best. One of the most enjoyable activities to see Florida flora and fauna and get away from it all surrounded by the beauty of nature.