“Strolled into a new neighborhood gem ”

Lonnie's Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lake Mary's newest culinary concept offers a diverse selection of world cuisine that's sure to get your taste buds popping. Small intimate restaurant with amazing food. Head Chef and owner Lonnie Proctor has a passion for food and it shows in every meal he creates. So make your reservation now and discover a new favorite dish from Chef Lonnie.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Fancy food meets casual! The food was amazing and local brews on draft. Everything was delicious, fresh ingredients you can watch the chef cook your meal. My boyfriend loved the broccoli and the burger was amazing. The price looks a bit high but you get so much food and side salads

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Terrific food, good service. Limited menu. Definitely need reservations for the weekends. The specials are almost always the best choice.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Wow- I had a great meal at Lonnie’s. I enjoyed his Island Style Shrimp. Seriously one of the best shrimp dishes I ever have had, I recommend adding the scotch bonnet sauce for some kick. Also I ordered extra shrimp and was glad I did. The royal red shrimp were fresh and delicious with an almost lobster texture and taste.
The service was excellent and I was super impressed to have Lonnie, chat with me before I ordered, them cook my dinner and even chat as I ate it. He is very much into his work and the passion comes through in the quality and the service. Kudos!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at this restaurant several times overs the years and it never disappoints. The owner/chef is a culinary school grad and it shows in his menu selections, quality and preparation. We had the Thai Mussels as an appetizer — very authentic flavors with a little kick. The chicken picatta was excellent. The sauce was smooth and lemony. The prices are reasonable and he has some great wine specials from time to time...a fantastic Pinot noir for $21/bottle this time. This restaurant has a great local and friendly vibe. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Lonnie's has a great small restaurant atmosphere with phenomenal fusion cuisine. The daily specials revolve around what Lonnie gets in fresh...sometimes snapper, other times grouper....the menu specials are always our of this world. Great place for a casual date night to enjoy great food.