Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lake Front Park Kissimmee
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Legacy Dunes(Kissimmee)
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleangreat poolfree shuttlehot tubfull kitchendisney parkshousekeepertargetorlando
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one week in a suite with a kitchen. The TV was old which we mentioned to the DIY man and the next day 2 new flat screen TV were installed. Can't fault the service. Rooms were cleaned daily. The only downside was the pool didn't seem to be looked after which didn't make me want to go in.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula501
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Good parts
Close to the park
Room was clean

Bad parts
Breakfast was just toast, cereal and pastries

I enjoy staying here it was Close to the park.they also have a restaurant that is basically in the parking lot is good try it.the pool was a must for the kids and after the parks getting into the jacuzzi was a blessing. The front desk people were always nice and funny they were willing to help when my room keys went missing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

If you are looking for a motel so you can spend time at Disney yet are on a budget..then this would do. Our room was clean and beds comfortable. The furniture was solid wood--not the cheap stuff you see in newer hotels. My first impression was "Spanish Villa" decor. I actually liked it with the orange walls. The outdoor pool was clean and very warm. I observed an employee doing a test strip maintenance on it so that made me feel better. There is no budget at all on landscaping unfortunately so the lake behind the motel was not really accessible as they had a building and boats/jet skis taking up any space that could have been used to sit by the water. So overall I would only use this hotel if you are only needing to spend time there sleeping and are gonna be too busy to really invest in a fancy hotel. My girls really enjoyed our trip to Disney World and that's the memories they will carry with them and we didn't go into debt or be too judgmental over the motel.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Let me give you an intellectual, articulate review for those that actually view reviews.
2-Star hotel gets a 2-star rating

The location of this hotel is ideal; main highway:great access to many dining options as well as local activities. If you view pictures of the hotel on booking apps/sites, try to play devil's advocate--it'll serve as a more accurate depiction.

Upon arrival, you get the feel of a motel rather than a hotel.

We stayed in the Kitchen suite which had a stove, a large pot and a small pot, a refrigerator freezer combo, a dishwasher, 2 spoons, 4 plates,  4 small bowls and 4 coffee mugs. Don't book thinking you'll have a microwave or frying pans (my mistake).

Some folks live in clutter and don't mind critters and bugs; I have a 4 month old, that's not ideal. There were 4 within the first 2 days of stay.

Outdated TV with minimal channels; no NBA playoffs (not my mistake) which of course there's always the naysayers that will tell me to go to the bar..I don't drink and would prefer not to place myself in that environment so there's that.

The hotel/3rd party policies: I booked the wrong date [instead of adding a day to my stay at the end, accidentally booked a day prior to the trip], wasn't able to cancel for free, would not be refunded or have a fee waived by either party (my mistake) could happen to anyone so be careful when booking. They were able to cancel my 3rd booking (the original intended 2nd/extended stay) free of charge when I expressed my concern with having bugs in the room with my 4 month old. So that's a plus.

Realistically you get what you pay for and overall our stay was enjoyable. Just don't come here expecting an actual beautiful resort because it's the "Lakefront Inn and Suites"

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Keep out of the location the pictures show a great location till you get there. Pictures are when they first opens the breakfast is stale cereal toast and cold coffee some old pastries, the rooms are dirty the property is rundown the staff don't speak much English the sheets are stained hard towels just all around bad

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Migdalia E, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lake Front Park Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experience during your visit. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price. I certainly appreciate your willingness to take time out of your day to write about your experience at our hotel as feedback from guest whether negative or positive is an excellent source of information to determine how the hotel is performing and what procedural changes can be made in an effort to better service our guests. Armed with this knowledge, we are able to take corrective measures in improving our service to guests. I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.