“Just As Good As Last Time”
Review of Chuy’s

Chuy’s
Ranked #9 of 778 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Mexican food at a reasonable price. Chips and salsa are tasty. Very friendly service-can't wait to come back!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,383)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super laid-back, colorful ambiance. Fun T-shirts for souvenirs. Don't know if they will continue to do this - but look in the bar area at the walls. They are COVERED in pics of people's dogs. If you bring in a 4x6 pic of your dog you get a free appetizer. The chuychanga (chimichanga) is A-MAZING. The chips are thin and salty and homemade- literally the best chips I've had anywhere. I've never had bad service here. They have curbside pickup or dine-in. One of my top 3 favorite places to eat (just depends if I want Sea Food, Mexican or Italian ;) They are on a limited menu right now but when it comes back the Chile Rellenos ..Oh. My. God! The BEST.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

Fantastic outdoor (and if you prefer also indoor) seating, great food, staff and environment. Whilst waiting for food - resturant served great home made tortilla chips and salsa. All dishes ordered were perfect. Kid friendly as well.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

A very busy place during spring break time but very much worth the wait! It was a 45 minute wait but we enjoyed margaritas outside. The wait didn’t take as long as they predicted so that was a bonus. We split the appetizer of nachos and it was the best I’ve had in a long time. I got the chicken chimichanga with queso and it was phenomenal. 14/10 recommendation.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

First visit for my wife and I ...and this place is a keeper! We both had a beer and the steak burrito plate which came with rice and refried beans. The burrito came with actual big chunks of steak abs were the best we have ever had (and we’ve eaten burritos in San Antonio, Texas!) If you like Tex-Mex food, you have to visit this place!

Date of visit: March 2021