Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$299
ZenHotels.comUS$276
FindHotel
1,290 results
All reviews key west dock master hot tub sombrero beach large pool watch the sunset fish marathon key marina grounds property keys boat hurricane hammocks florida gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Very unassuming at first glance. Don't miss this place. Updated, very very clean room. Tile floors - no icky carpet. Boaters delight. Quiet! Relaxing! Great place to see sunset. Staff friendly and efficient. Best night's sleep in days.
Very family friendly. Pool has lounge chairs and umbrellas.
Grab n go breakfast that is so common in our Covid world.
In room Keurig coffee.

Room tip: On site free parking
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christopher S, General Manager at Banana Bay Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Good afternoon Charlotte,
Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad to see you had such a great time with us. We cannot wait to welcome you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Amazing time staying here with my family, the front desk attendee Daniel was very assistive and very quick with the room! Loved my whole time and I hope to be back very soon with the family! - The Balani's

Good day SleepyBalani,
Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad to see you had such a great time with us. I will be sure to let Daniel know he left a memorable impression on your vacation! We cannot wait to welcome you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Banana Bay is where U wanna stay ask for. Ms Katelyn. I have beeb very pleased with all of stays at Banana Bay. Katelyn has always beeb there for us. She checks in with us throughout our stay to make sure everything is goinf well. She always makes us laugh and feel like family.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Good day Darrin,
Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad to see you had such a great time with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with Katelyn! We cannot wait to welcome you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Ms Katelynn help us out so much I really appreciate her a lot she makes it’s so easy for me banner bay is the best So I advise you to visit. We are doing work at the local hospital and it’s always a pleasure staying at Banana Bay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Banana Bay is amazing! We originally booked a room at a different resort who oversold so we decided to try this place out. I am SO GLAD we did. First of all the beds are BEYOND COMFORT. Best sleep I've gotten in a hotel ever. The front desk staff is great, the property is beautiful and has small stoney paths that take you around beautiful plants and trees. The beach they have is very small but the water is great and its very shallow and great for kids. Our room was very clean, after reading reviews about this place I went through the room with a white glove before bringing my belongings up. But everything was perfect.

1  Thank W6831QItomw