Key West Sunset Cruise with Live Island Music

Book in advance
from
US$90.75
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Fury Water Adventures Key West
from US$90.75
from US$64.45
from US$75.20
from US$139.70
12,118 results
All reviews ultimate adventure sunset cruise glass bottom boat jet ski double dip live band snorkeling trip fish coral reef crew members a lot of fun sand bar boat ride beer and wine breakfast and lunch dolphin watch great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Snorkeling crew guys were great !saw a lot of fishes ,reefs . Then we did a parasailing and that was another great experience.i was there back in 2018 and had my first experience with fury .so I drove 27 hours since Saturday night from northwest Indiana to Key west just to experience all that again !thank u guys !!!

Reviewed 28 June 2022

This is the third year we have been to Fury to parasail. Always great and always fun, we have had the same Captain each year and he’s the best!! Will always recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed 28 June 2022

The entire process from purchasing to waver signing and checking process /directions to the meeting point were flawless
The cruise was great the captain certainly knew the good perfect sunset spots to be at (as ti take our pics)
Food was good and the drinks not strong though refreshing I might add
The customer service was fantastic too
Very pleased and will ensure when we intake overseas visitors definitely will include this tour in the plans !

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

I paid 400$ bucks , they canceled and denied me a refund. I recommend going somewhere else , trust me . Too much money to jus throw away

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Looking at the dolphins swimming next to us. Swimming in the ocean. Love it. Definitely I'll do it again.