“Charming & Delicious”
Review of Bagatelle

Bagatelle
Reserve with OpenTable
Bagatelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$23 - US$34
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Greene Street
Description: A visit to our house is a unique way to relax and enjoy life's simple pleasures as well as our treasures from the sea. The word Bagatelle comes from the French and means "a trifle or a little nothing", often referring to a light, fun, yet not too serious spring time romance. The French brought their history of fine cuisine and their love of wine to the Caribbean Islands. It is in this tradition that we have combined our French heritage, southern hospitality and the indigenous tastes of the Florida Keys into the meals we prepare today. Our chefs blend the best of our locally caught fresh seafood, fresh produce and delicious tropical fruits for our tropical seafood dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this restaurant! Great location in the middle of the action. Charming,comfortable ambiance with good service and amazing food. Both my husband and I enjoyed it, try a martini.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food and service was amazing! We met with Jackie over a year ago and most of the details were done over email so I was a bit nervous about how it would turn out. But it was perfect! We had the entire upper deck, completely decorated and set up when we arrived! This was stress-free and fun for all guests at our wedding. There were so many options for food. Servers were so accommodating and made me feel so special on my wedding day!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So this place is beautiful I would highly recommend eating on the second floor veranda for the best view with a nice breeze. Food was delicious we got the chicken and waffles and croissant sandwich and they were both heavenly. I can't gush enough about this beautiful restaurant.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best scrambled eggs in my life here at Bagatelle. I’ve never been able to replicate them at home. They were served with delish biscuits and gravy.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

we had a nice table for 5 just by the street - but unfortunately your are listing to the sound of the open bars and the music of the restaurant - rather disturbing.
About the food: with a fish in the logo and being on an island you would expect to get fresh fish - actually the 3 steaks of my daughters were very good - my fish was medium warm and dry - looked cool when I got it but was a pure disappointment.