Review Highlights
Fantastic trip!

Captain Tony put us on the fish in every spot we hit, and gave us the tools and tricks needed to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
C2254CXjamesa
Key Largo, Florida
via mobile
Taxes and trout (or snook)

Great time, capt tony is great and knows what he’s doing. We caught a couple nice fish, one 30... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LYNETTE1116

All reviews fishing trip trout catch fish non stop action half day trip his craft great trip live bait great fishing nice fish clean boat great guide great sense of humor top notch snook tony marriott
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

We had a great back country trip with Capt Tony and would reccomend! He has the experience and knowledge to put you on the fish

Reviewed 17 March 2021

Amazing experience for anyone wanting to go. Tony is a great person and knows the waters. Even in choppy conditions, Tony put us on the fish. I would recommend this to anyone no matter which age you are, and if I ever end up back in Key Largo, I know where I will be going for a fishing charter.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Capt Tony worked hard to get on us on the fish and he kept us there. Hooked a lot of snook, redfish, some small sharks that got away, and a tarpon. Told us to call our wives because we’d be late!

Been on a few charters all around Florida over the years. Capt Tony is at the top of the list. Knowledgeable of the area, great boat & gear, lotsa bait.

Would definitely go again and recommend. Located at the dock at Marriot which is very convenient with lots of parking and a restaurant right next to dock which will grill up your catch.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Had a great time! Capt Tony is the man! Great guy, very knowledgeable won't disappoint you. And most importantly he will put you on the fish! Will be rebooking on my return!!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Captain Tony was awesome! It was my first time with a guide and my dad and I went for a half day trip. Tony was funny, informative, and patient. We loved to hear his stories and get the real feel of the Keys. Captain Tony has a lot of respect for his community and the animals there and that’s apparent in everything he does. We felt safe and we learned a lot on our trip. Can’t wait to go back!!

Date of experience: February 2021