“Not someplace i would go out of my way for! ”

Dillon's Cinnamon Sticks Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dillon's Cinnamon Sticks is owned and operated by the original Cinnamon Sticks owner, Ron & Jennifer Dillon. Our family has been serving the Best breakfasts/ Lunches/ and Bakery items in Inverness for over 16 yrs. We serve breakfast all day and still use our original family recipes. We still make buttermilk biscuits, soups, chilis, and bakery items from scratch daily. We only use fresh angus beef for our burgers and roast beef entrees and roast our turkey in house daily. We DO NOT have a walk in freezer and receive fresh deliveries several times a week. Come see why we are voted 'Best Breakfast & Omelette in Citrus County' by Citrus Chronicle readers. Our Family, welcomes your family to Dillon's Cinnamon Sticks.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Went here when i first moved here! The staff was friendly food was pretty good! Was very disappointed with the cinnamon stick, as this being your name you would think it’s awesome.... no! It looked worse then a dry Walmart one it was almost frozen and gross!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The servers are friendly and the food has been good. We've eaten there twice in the past few weeks. I got the chicken salad sandwich with a side salad and liked it so much we went back the following week. Good sweet tea and the place is clean.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Had breakfast here two consecutive das on a recent bike trip - it was so good we returned the second day. Servers were very friendly and the good was superb - the cinnamon French toast was really good.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I started off our vacation with a trip to Dillon's Cinnamon Sticks on Easter Sunday (4/1/2018). Our server was the sweetest young man. We were recommended to try the seafood platters with Cod and shrimp. This was a top notch way to start to our much needed vacay. The case of baked goods is not just for show, these talented cooks/bakers know what they are doing. I picked up a raspberry soufflé muffin to have for breakfast the next morning since they would be closed, and it still has me craving another bite five days later. The high marks for this establishment are spot on. There is something for everybody here. I personally haven't had a better hushpuppy anywhere other than my grandmas, and I definitely haven't had such a large portion of cod for the price anywhere. That cod had me wishing I could get it past TSA and have it on the flight home. I urge you to please stop in and give this place a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a good breakfast place so when we saw the sign for an Easter dinner special we called and made reservations at 2 pm.
Sorry to say we were very disappointed, they had ran out of both the ham and prime rib easter dinners.