“Horrible service.. overpriced .. lousy food..”
Review of The Hummus Factory

The Hummus Factory
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hummus Factory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 648 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Fresh and unique Hummus made fresh every day, whole vegetarian and organic menu. Breakfast, coffee, beer & wine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to have a healthy meal with my wife .. walked in and stood there while the three people behind the counter totally ignored us. After a couple of minutes I asked if anyone worked there ..one of the employee came to take our order.... I ordered a hummus with vegan meat .. overpriced at $12 anda very small portion . Lousy quality.. the hummus from the supermarket is much much better.. my wife ordered a falafel .that had to be prepared ..I took my nomic portion to the table . and we waited for her falafel...and we waited.. I noticed that they were preparing falafel fal and I assumed it was for us.. nope ., Uber eats.l next one, for my wife .. nope.. again for delivery .. mind you.. we were the only two people there.. besides the Uber delivery.. after the fourth falafel that I saw being prepared and not brought to our table and after t finished my lousy hummus.. I asked why our order had not been served to us.. we were told that they were too busy preparing take out.. NEVER AGAIN.. this place is pure garbage.. the lousiest service I have ever received in my life .. keep away from this overpriced dump...

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The Hummus Factory does not have an extensive menu in general but it has options for different hummus. And they know hummus. This place is the closest to a hummus joint in Israel or the Middle East in terms of quality of hummus, which is made from scratch.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Having several vegetarian/vegan friends, I invited them for a girls’ night out for 8 of us. From start to end, the service was unacceptable. Slow and it was pretty empty. We decided to order many things and share them. Very overpriced for the quality and all agreed the food did not taste natural at all. Four of us ended up very sick that night. We ordered the falafel pita,hummus chickpea, Bavaria, onion hummus and 3 other entrees.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We were staying nearby and wanted to get food to go. The hummus is pricy for what you get, and it's HEAVY on the tahini and very light on the garbanzos/chickpeas. Liked the roasted eggplant on top though. Falafel was good, not great, and took way too long to make (I think they forgot about that part of the order). Israeli salad and dressing was good.

The best part of this restaurant is the fresh pita...really, really good.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Had a quick healthy lunch at the Hummus factory. Its was excellent hummus,smooth creamy and good. Th Pita bread was to die for just out of the oven.

Parking is difficult as it in a tiny strip mall just off the highway