“Ordered pizza but place was closed”
Review of Mina's Bistro

Mina's Bistro
Get food delivered
Ranked #12 of 889 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant who prides itself in using the best products out there to create the most delicious food in town!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered two pizzas online was changed and received a confirmation text that my pizza would be ready at 606pm. When I arrived the doors were locked and nobody was there. Looks like this place is possibly closed but still taking online orders.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (669)

Reviewed 24 March 2021

We never got a chance to sample the food because Mina's doesn't have menus to look at. The waiter explained I could use my cell phone to access the website and look at it there. I asked again, do you have anything on paper, but he simply said "no". I opened the website, and the lettering was very small, when I expanded the screen it reverted to small lettering again, and because my husband doesn't have a cell phone that meant I had to read and explain every entree to him. This was an exercise in futility and put an awful damper to the evening. We promptly left recognizing this wouldn't work out for us. Upon exiting, we explained to the waiter why we were leaving, and he said, "OK". This is not a good way to foster good business and encourage patrons to return. Seniors beware!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and atmosphere! Very good with allergies and gluten free. One of our favorite places for dinner when we are in town.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank AlexisG239
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

From the beginning the service was prompt and friendly. The appetizers arrived quickly and the red wine was excellent. And Mina's Special with salmon was to die for. I was here in Fort Myers on a business trip and just stumbled across Mina's on a Google search. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2020

We had a wonderful dinner at MiNa’s Bistro in Ft. Myers. Their menu is a compilation of Italian and Latin Cuisine. I had the Frutti de Mare and my husband had a Latin dish that consisted of beef strips, peppers and onions along with a yellow rice and a side of beans. We also had the Gorgonzola salad, which was really good. They also served hot bread, which I thought was very good. My plate had a generous portion of seafood over pasta. It had plenty of flavor. My husband was very happy with his choice, as well. Everything is cooked to order. If you want fast food, this is not the place for you. Not that it took a long time to get our dinner. There dishes are very creative, which is one of the qualities that I look for in a restaurant. Also, there prices are very reasonable. Andre, one of the owners, was our waiter and was very pleasant and attentive. He also waited the other tables. I believe that it is a family owned business. I love to support local family owned businesses. They do not have a bar, but they do serve wine and beer. MiNa’s is casual and sits in a strip mall on Colonial before Winkler. We were not be disappointed, unless you are alway disappointed. I am very fussy when it comes to dining out. We are excited to go back and try something different.

Date of visit: November 2020