“Excellent food and atmosphere!”
Review of Mina's Bistro

Mina's Bistro
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 889 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant who prides itself in using the best products out there to create the most delicious food in town!!
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and atmosphere! Very good with allergies and gluten free. One of our favorite places for dinner when we are in town.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank AlexisG239
Write a reviewReviews (669)

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

From the beginning the service was prompt and friendly. The appetizers arrived quickly and the red wine was excellent. And Mina's Special with salmon was to die for. I was here in Fort Myers on a business trip and just stumbled across Mina's on a Google search. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2020

We had a wonderful dinner at MiNa’s Bistro in Ft. Myers. Their menu is a compilation of Italian and Latin Cuisine. I had the Frutti de Mare and my husband had a Latin dish that consisted of beef strips, peppers and onions along with a yellow rice and a side of beans. We also had the Gorgonzola salad, which was really good. They also served hot bread, which I thought was very good. My plate had a generous portion of seafood over pasta. It had plenty of flavor. My husband was very happy with his choice, as well. Everything is cooked to order. If you want fast food, this is not the place for you. Not that it took a long time to get our dinner. There dishes are very creative, which is one of the qualities that I look for in a restaurant. Also, there prices are very reasonable. Andre, one of the owners, was our waiter and was very pleasant and attentive. He also waited the other tables. I believe that it is a family owned business. I love to support local family owned businesses. They do not have a bar, but they do serve wine and beer. MiNa’s is casual and sits in a strip mall on Colonial before Winkler. We were not be disappointed, unless you are alway disappointed. I am very fussy when it comes to dining out. We are excited to go back and try something different.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

We had dined here a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Finally got the opportunity to recently return for dinner. Diners concerned about Covid protocol will be happy here, dining parties are well spaced and all employees are wearing masks. They are also letting diners order from the website menu which precludes handling of physical menus. Nicely done!!

On to the food. Hard to decide here between the Italian and the Latin (Ecuador) selections- and there are a lot of both. We both went Latin: Pepos with veal for me, the Hornado con Llapingacho for my wife. Both dishes were outstanding but the Hornado was really a taste treat. The pork with the potatoes and fried eggs really work well together. Service was excellent throughout the meal. Easy to see why this family run eatery gets so many great reviews!!

Date of visit: October 2020
4  Thank kevinv877
Reviewed 30 August 2020

We're eaten here about 3x as a special occasion when people visit and each time we have left saying, why don't we come back more!? Food is delicious, staff and kitchen are very accomodating to dietary needs. Always a wonderful meal, thank you!

Date of visit: February 2020