Villa Venezia(Fort Lauderdale)
Premiere Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
Nobleton Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
TripAdvisor
The Grand Resort and Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
Agoda.com
Alcazar Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
TripAdvisor
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsel vezw insiderliving room bartower iidaily resort feemain poolmodern hotelan umbrellagreat view of the beachroom upgradelarge balconyamazing hotelocean view roomgreat poolbeautiful roomfavorite hotelwasher dryer
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I checked in on Friday and received great customer service from Tamlin. She upgraded our room and welcomed us with two Sip tickets. She was very informative and made us feel welcome. Special shout out and thank you to her! We will return!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hello travelmood18,

Thank you for staying at the W Fort Lauderdale. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Tamlin for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

After having a bit of an issue with a previous stay with concerns about the conditions of the room we were contacted by their marketing manager which whom was extremely professional, pleasant and helpful and made sure that they were taking care of the issue and asked us to give them a second chance. An opportunity came for us to take them up on their offer and we went back to the W and our expectations were exceeded. The room was immaculate, the service was great, and the staff could not have been more helpful. One of their other restaurants had been reopened and the food and drinks were top class as you would expect from this class of hotel. Having stayed at W Hotels in other cities around the world and being fans of the brand we are very happy to see the improvements. We are definitely coming back since my partner and I love Fort Lauderdale. Dervin our personal concierge and Haley the hotels marketing manager were incredible and so accommodating making sure any needs or wants were taken care of. Top marks for coming back strong and making this a trip to remember. We went from not wanting to recommend this hotel to loving our stay and telling everyone that they do care about their guest experience and strive to be the best. We shall return!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The steak house was very expensive and too stuffy for us so we went to El Vez which had apparently just opened. We sat at a large table on the patio and had a great experience. Our server was really nice and helpful. The blood orange frozen margaritas are delicious, as was the mango guacamole. Really comfortable to stay and enjoy the environment.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lisa r
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for being our guest at the W Fort Lauderdale. We are pleased that we could provide you with a gratifying Dining experience, and we appreciate your generous comments. Evaluations like these inspire and motivate our team to continue delivering exceptional service. Thanks for allowing us to be of service, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I checked into the W after having booked at an alternate hotel in the area that I had to beg out of after seeing the room. I was exhausted after a long day and a little frustrated and the front desk attendant immediately put me at ease and made me feel comfortable I would be taken care of. It is a great location right on the beach with plenty of on site amenities. The only reason I am rating a 4 rather than 5 is because the bathroom vanity/sink area had some significant stains that could use some repair/updating and the valet was a bit rude when I was unable to get cash to tip due to it being 5AM when I checked out and the ATM machine being out of service. I would definitely stay again and was so thankful for the warm welcome and comfortable accommodations after a trying travel day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018

My experience at the W was so great. At the front desk when I checked in, they were so helpful and accommodating. My room was great - I recommend getting the ocean view. Even if its just a partial. The Lounge had delicious food and drink - and a great bartender. The beach area was perfect - just a bummer you can't have cocktails out there. The steak restaurant on-site was also delicious - just a little overpriced.

Room Tip: Ocean or partial ocean view room!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello vailtravelgirl,

Thank you for the terrific review of our hotel, the W Fort Lauderdale. Located moments from the finest the city has to offer and just steps from the beach, our resort reflects the dynamic energy of the area. We are delighted you enjoyed everything about your stay, including our service as well as facilities. We hope you will come back to see us soon!