Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from US$72.25
More Info
1,980 results
All reviews water trampoline sunset sail catamaran trip great trip paddle boards recommend this trip crew members these guys super fun stephanie mason ernest miami boat lauderdale captain bayside
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Captain Stephanie and Jewel were the best all female crew. So much fun! This was a first for my family and I, needless to say we had an awesome time. They sailing was smooth and the fun was over the top! 10/10 recommended!

1  Thank dariana1622
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Loved this excursion! The water toys were fun and the crew was awesome. Thanks Captain Corey and AJ!

Reviewed 3 August 2021

The Miami Island excursion was AWESOME! Captain Corey and B were Amazing. They truly made sure to take care of my family… I had two adults and 5 children! The hosts were super funny, personable, knowledgeable and professional. I am recommending this excursion to my friends and family. The boat toys and Island exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed 2 August 2021

The crew, the company, the music and the overall vibes were amazing. My family and I had an incredible time and were lucky enough to get to see the sunset. I recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

The sailing was very relaxing. The crew are helpful and entertaining. Will take this evening cruise again

Date of experience: July 2021