Review Highlights
Outstanding

Donny, Latan, and Jamar were absolutely outstanding we loved our experience and they were amazing!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
britneya977
via mobile
Trip makers at harbor beach

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Q1945POsamanthab
via mobile

All reviews jet ski paddle boarding chris kayaking fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The jet ski rental/ banana boat workers were all so much fun. Not a dull moment. Great, stand up guys (Latan, Brad, Robert). 10/10 would recommend. Oh bring some goggles or something though, because that salt water does burn the eyes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a lot of fun during the stay at Marriott harbor beach hotel. Bouyah staff is so friendly and helpful. I tried all different sports with them including: jet ski, banana boat ride, kayak, pedal boarding. I had a lot of fun~ recommend go while u r visiting harbor beach.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The customer service was amazing! We had a wonderful Experience!! Latan helped me access my boaters test, Robert was great getting us out there on the water and Brad was great guiding us back in!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

The staff at BouYah Watersports Marriot Harbor Beach Ft Lauderdale really provided exceptional customer service. Starting from the Captain Chris to his team Bobby, Latan & Brad really went above & beyond to go the extra mile! I highly recommend their services amongst being very professional they had a great sense of humor at put the novice water enthusiast at ease! Great work guys!