“Wonderful Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We looked for someplace in the Florida City/Homestead area that could accommodate my wife's food allergies. She saw veal picata on the menu and had to go here. Our waiter, Lauren, was so helpful with the menu. The bread was great, the minestrone was great, my sausage and peppers was wonderful, and her specially made veal was delicious. The owner even came by to make sure everything was made okay.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (391)

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

So many of Florida City eating places are basic places with plastic cutlery and no bar. Capri is full service with a full bar and real cutlery. Service is friendly and prompt. I had the New York strip, baked potato and roast red pepper/anchovies appetizer. The appetizer was very nice, the steak was good. The baked potato came with a generous amount of butter and sour cream but nothing else. Net net it was good to find this place in Florida City and with what they offer they have little competition. I would return.

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank Ott0W
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

My husband and got a take out pizza from here while we were staying at the super 8 across the street. The white pizza was amazing! We were pleasantly surprised just how good it was! If you're looking for pizza in Florida City/Homestead area, would highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 November 2020

I called and asked if they had outdoor dining, seats available, gentleman on phone was friendly, said yes. I came and the waitress seemed annoyed I wanted to sit outside, but whatever. She asked if I needed a few minutes, I said yes because I didn't look at a menu yet. So, I went through menu, and was pretty thorough because I figured it would be a few minutes before she came back. Then when I figured I had an idea I put the menu down so she wouldn't think I wasn't finished looking, and I was STARVING so didn't want to wait. After I put the menu down I messaged a friend, so this is how I know the times. 20 minutes AFTER I finished throughly looking through menu (so 24 minutes at the *least* since she left) I called the restaurant and said I had been sitting out there over 20 minutes, a woman who seemed pleasant said she'd get someone right out. That was 7:06. 7:15, no one had come and I left. Now, I had spent a day in the Everglades, and I just wanted a nice meal outside (avoiding eating inside whenever possible) and I had such high hopes for the place. So angry about this though, that am writing this the second I got back to wifi. Ended having to get fast food because I was too hungry to wait for another restaurant. Forgetting me once, I can get over,STILL not coming out after I called? That feels intentional.

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

Excellent Italian food very nice staff. If we’re in this area in the future we would definitely come again.