Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$180
View deal
TripadvisorUS$180
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$180
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.comUS$192
Trip.com
All reviews front desk breakfast attendant fort clinch state park convenience store hot breakfast room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again first floor free breakfast view of the ocean king room the breakfast area yogurt short drive josie hallway dumpster
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

Once again a great trip to Fernandina Beach staying at the comfort suites. rooms are large, exceptionally clean and the breakfast is substantial. Great that they have re started providing coffee in the lobby/ lounge again ..this time there is fruit and hot coco available too. The staff are still very friendly and keen to provide any assistance needed.
Just a 2 min walk to the beach ! even less to the two main beach restaurants. Will be back again by the end of summer.

Room tip: all the rooms are good
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rebecca m
JuanR4384, Manager at Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach at Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments and to us is very important to know that you did enjoyed your stay. Again, thank you and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

First of all the Manager here is very rude. She told me and my Husband the room was not ready when we arrived around 1:50 pm and said we had to return at 4pm. We sat in lobby after long trip reaching hotel. Walks in a White Man. She tells him his room not ready but if it’s ok for her to switch him to another room. What makes me upset is the fact money is all green and my money is no different from White people money. After taking video on my live and recording the incident another worker stepped up to the plate and got Us a room. Trust me will never come back. They got two stars because the Lady at the breakfast time was super helpful and nice to me and my family. She helped me make the waffles and everything. She needs to be the Manager instead of that other rude one there

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MzJulesNYC
JuanR4384, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach at Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Thank you so much for your comments and first of all, let me apologize for the incident at the front desk. Our check-in time is at 4:00 pm, however, if we have rooms ready at the time of your arrival we normally try to check you in. In your case I need to investigate a little bit deeper, I am guessing that you had a two queen suite and the person that came in after you maybe was only that person with a two queen room and we had a one king suite available I am not sure but like I said I will investigate.

Once again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

Its located near main parking lot to Fernandina beach. Salt Life restaurant, playground, skate park all within walking distance. Breakfast was great. Rooms were very spacious. Newer hotel and in great condition. Highly recommend.

2  Thank 954suzannel
JuanR4384, Manager at Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach at Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Thank you so much for your comments and score, it seems to me that you had a great time and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed two days while on a road trip from 7/3 to 7/5. Found the last room through a booking site. On the 4th of July we left the room around noon to go to the beach and when we returned past 4:00 pm the room had not been made. We called the front desk to let them know and ask for towels. They told us the maid was just on her way to our room. The maid showed up with a couple fresh towels. I asked her about the room being cleaned and she said all maids had gone home but that she’d see what she could do about vacuuming the place and emptying the trash. We never heard from anyone else again. I proceeded to empty the trash, make the bed where I found black powdery substance on the mattress cover. I placed all dirty towels and trash bags outside our bedroom where they remained until the next morning when we checked out. During I stayed I developed a rash in my arms, ears area and legs (see pictures). Upon checkout, the clerk didn’t want to hear about our complaints. She literally told us that they had brought us fresh towels. Other than the above ... hotel is ok with an extremely slow elevator. Good location though.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JuanR4384, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach at Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

I do apologize for the inconvenience on the housekeeping issue that you had, I did investigate and took actions to correct this from happening again.

I personally talked to the housekeeping and front desk and took necessary correction action with them. We also called our professional pest control company to make sure it was nothing in the rooms insect wise and there was no evidence of any.

Once again, I do apologize and hope that you will be willing to try us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with a great location close to the small downtown area and of course the beach. We got in super late and were greeted with a smile and had a room waiting for us. Normal room, clean and efficient.

Now for breakfast, the usual pastry’s, cereal and light hot foods. Very solid and gets you moving. The real reason for this review was for Patsy, she was in charge of the breakfast area and made you feel like you were in her home. She greeted everyone with a very enthusiastic good morning and really made you feel welcome. Sounds like such a small detail but means a lot when you are out of town. Great job Patsy, and thank you for the hospitality.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JuanR4384, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach at Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2019

Thank you so much for the review.

We are working more and more to make our property something great and that starts with great guest.

So I wanted to thank you for the nice review.