Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$305
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
5,554 results
All reviews sunrise cafe nature center falcon's nest marche burette natural slice the main hotel golf cart oceanside restaurant amelia island conference center segway tour pool area adult pool shuttle service self parking ocean view beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved everything about this resort. After reading some luke-warm reviews we were prepared for flaws-the only flaw was that there were no tea bags in our room. No worries-I asked and I received. I especially loved the safety protocol in place for COVID19. We felt safe and secure. We had our dog with us and our room was located in a quiet section of the hotel where we opened the patio door and the dog could do her business in the grassy area right there. No worries, we would take her to the field below for her to run around as well, not to mention daily beach walks with her!! The perfect pet friendly vacation! The bed was very comfortable and just cozy! I could say that the bathroom fixtures could use an upgrade but still adequate. The staff was the friendliest all around-always smiling and greeting us!
Food was great at Sea Glass and Marches. The pool bar food was just average but didn't expect much in the end of Jan. We expect to repeat our stay here next year because it was SO relaxing and comfortable! Highest ratings!

Room tip: ask for a quiet room. Some rooms are near the pool and they play music during reasonable hours.
Date of stay: January 2021
Omni Amelia Island Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Omni Amelia Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure having you and will love to have you back!

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

I booked this resort for a stay in December 2020. The lady who checked us in was extremely rude. They have the clerks behind plexi glass with a mask on (for good reason) but a group of people were talking loudly behind me so i couldn’t hear anything the clerk said. When I told her i couldn’t hear her she was very annoyed but didn’t change her tone or volume. My opinion she was wanting to get back to her cell phone. I was excited to stay here as the pictures online looked so beautiful. Do NOT let the pictures fool you. It is outdated and my room had ants crawling everywhere and the bathroom had mold. I complained about the insect problem and their only resolution was to send maintenance to my room to spray while my son and I were in the room. I travel several times per year and this resort by far was the most overpriced and underwhelming place that i have stayed in a long time. I have video of all the ants crawling but i couldn’t figure out how to upload them.

1  Thank F4503TSjenniferh
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Check in:
Don’t mistakenly drive into the villas next door and then get stuck at front gate - wasted 45-60 min of a nice sunny day to check in / self park / long line ... so kinda aggravated from the start - service was just eh.
Room:
We were promised a high floor that we didn’t receive - room was really tired, mildew on shower door , nice view but again just tired from common areas to room .. it needs an overhaul
Pool:
Very nice .. again tired looking .. would be nice to have pool service at 10... since check out is noon, we weren’t able to enjoy any food or pool service - need to get there early to save a chair / avoid kid noise
Very nice NYE party ... drinks were insanely $$... we went to Ritz down the road for dinner and didn’t pay as much there as we did at Omni. Thought that was strange.
I think overall it was pricey for what you receive but I guess that’s Amelia island. Small room , short stay , great beach , at a high price

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank HHI614
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

Wow what a disappointment. Let me start with the positive. The staff are lovely, from the valet to the bellman to the check in all wonderfully helpful and pleasant. Also the location on the beach. The pool is large and nice, which would be good in warmer weather. However, not too useful in the winter when we were there. That's where the positives end. The rooms are small and dated. The door had rust around the edges. (we stayed at another hotel before this one and no rust on the doors, so apparently the sea air is not an excuse for poor maintenance.) The Tv in the room was small and did not have streaming access. We were not able to access our Netflix or pandora. Oh and they charge an additional $10 to stream music on the Tv. Never saw that in my life. Its a barrage of added costs. The bathroom shower handle was loose and leaking when we arrived and had to get maintenance to fix it. Miss matched furniture on the balcony. Also the view and room where just a big disappointment, and it was winter, you would have thought with low census they would have given their nicer rooms out. The complex is like a city so be prepared to walk everywhere and remember Florida is famous for spontaneous down pours. The parking garage is a pretty good walk away. The lobby is small and plain. We paid over $765 for only 2 days, plus parking $27 a day and tips and it was not nearly as nice as a moderately priced hotel we stayed at just before the Omni. The jacuzzi closes at 5:30. Seriously? Our last hotel (just down the street, huge jacuzzi clised at 10 pm.)
I insisted we leave our beautiful moderate hotel, to spoil ourselves for a few days at the Omni. Well seriously disappointed. If we could get our money back and switch back to our last hotel we would! Good news is we only have to endure this for 2 days. There is a Ritz close by. If you are looking for high end accommodations you would be better off there. This was such a surprise as we've stayed at other Omni resorts which were sumptuous.

5  Thank TammyRowan
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

My husband and I came the week of December 16 and were initially upset because it was abnormally cold in Florida and were worried about the closures due to Covid 19. We had the complete opposite stay. Specifically, the manager Revan ensured our room was top standard, one of the employees Crystal made sure I got my favorite gluten free bread from the restaurant that was closed (I have celiac and it really is the most amazing bread I’ve ever had) and another manager Shawn ensured all our food was up to par. We love the Omni Amelia island and cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael Damm, Guest Services / Front Office at Omni Amelia Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Thank you for the review and kind words. We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay! Please do come back soon!