See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2017

My husband and needed a hotel for one night since we were camping and it was freezing and had started raining. This was one of the only rooms available. It is in a terrible neighborhood! We had to be buzzed in to the "lobby" area. Nothing more than a counter there. Immediately upon entering the room we noticed stains on the cushions of the stool in the room. There were also stains on the towels. My husband went to the car and got our sleeping bags to sleep in on top of the covers because we didn't even want to chance lying on the sheets. And there was a puddle of water on the end table from where the ceiling leaked during the night. Highly unrecommended!!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We've booked this inn because we were in Daytona for only one night. The reception smelled like a restaurant kitchen but we thought that is not that important. In the description was mentioned that there's wifi in public areas but if staying at the reception was an option, I would advise to avoid it.
The room had yellow sheets and towels even they seemed clean but had old stains. The AC is awful because of the noise. We had bugs in the room too. At the beginning of the evening we've heard a lady yelling to his friend to leave her alone and quit the room. So we thought it was just a domestic fight but we were woken up during the night by other noises. People are gathering during the night, they talk loud, drink in front of others' doors, drive noisy cars in the parking and play music. You can hear all they speak as they don't care how late in the night it is. At 2 am we were waken up by a train passing near the hostel, it seemed to be in the room with us and the noise was never going away. One our later we have heard funky noises in the room next to us and it seemed that they were in the same bed with us. Their TV was very loud and their noises even louder. It did't stop till 4 or 5 am. We felt asleep only at 5.30 am to wake up at 7 am and leave as soon as possible and go to a decent hotel to have a shower. It was a night in hell for me and my fiancee. I advise you to pay more but be safe and stay away of trouble.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Veggie_SAV
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Where to start? Burned out light bulbs? No drinking glasses? WiFi not working? Receptionist doesn't speak English? No coffee maker or coffee in the office?

How about ALL of the above.

I booked a 3 night stay because it was $45 per night and quite near the golf course I like. When there were only two cars in the parking lot I should have known better. Never again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 6 July 2006

Booked through travelnow[--]. This was absolutly the worst hotel that I have ever seen. The room was filthy and smelled. The bathroom had not been cleaned in a long time. There was a ring in toilet and the tub was nasty. Do not recommend this to anyone. The hotel is in a very bad neighborhood.

7  Thank Compass30309
Reviewed 4 July 2006

This hotel/motel was the most disgusting place I have EVER stayed at. To begin my family and I went to the Daytona 500 and desperately needed a hotel to stay for one night. With all having no vacancy, we thought we lucked out when this hotel told us they had one room available. Exhausted we entered the room to a horrifying odor and humid. The rug surrounding the bed was moist and felt wet and like goo. I immediately put my sandals on and demanded my family to please keep shoes on at all times. The bathroom seat had feces (must have been from the previous tenant) all over the toilet seat!!! and it was clogged!! the shower was filled with mildew, dirt, and brown and green stains all over it. The shower barely released water with the most minimal pressure ever. Then when we finally were getting ready for bed i noticed the comforter had never been washed..so i grabbed it to throw it on the floor..and when i lift it i noticed all the pillows and sheets were dirty!! they were filled with lip stick marks, make up stains, yellow and brown areas..i mean, i couldn't believe what i was seeing. i slept on a towel i had brought from home which i spread over the area we were sleeping in. I wouldn't have hesistated to leave and sleep in the car, which would have been a billion times better, but my family just wanted a bed and thats all. Horrible! The next morning, super anxious to check the heck out of there, i noticed a roach in back of the TV..I can't believe there are actually such dirty disgusting hotels out there..something has to be done..it was unsanitized and really dangerous to have places like so. Please, if you care about your family and their health, do not go to this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2006