All reviews bahama breeze great hotel olive garden race track across the street volusia mall complimentary breakfast home away from home within walking distance loved this hotel place to stay bed was very comfortable bedroom suite excellent stay business trip definitely stay here again pool and hot tub
Reviewed 9 November 2014

Rooms and service were excellent as was the food and hot tub. The only downside was the noise from the speedway during the day. Nights were quiet inside the rooms. I have trouble completing 200 characters needed for this survey.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Thank you for reviewing us and telling us about your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry to hear that the cars from the Daytona International Speedway disturbed you during the day. I know that we had some car testing going on last week and there was a bit more action over there. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Not informed of the excessive charge for pet until arrival. Reservationist never informed me of the charge for pets and after driving 20 miles out of my way to get to this hotel, I was informed there was a non-refundable $50 charge for pets in addition to the room charge. This is far to excessive for any pet even if it's a horse not less a small puppy. There was no attempt by the receptionist to resolve the problem and she would not inform the manager. VERY DISSATISFIED.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

I understand your concern. Your reservation was made through the central reservation office of Hilton, and not the Hotel. My apologies that they did not inform you of the pet fee. To maintain our standard of cleanliness, we must charge for Pets regardless of their type or size. I see by your reservation that you opted not to stay with us because of the Pet Fee. Had you stayed, and actually been a guest of the hotel, you would have seen the cleanliness in our rooms and the hospitality we extend to our guests and their pets.

I'm sorry that you found the fee excessive, but to maintain our quality of cleanliness that our guests come to expect, we must enforce the Pet fee and the Guest Service Representative was following this protocol.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

The suite was large and clean, and the beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located close to I-95, the speedway, and tons of shops and restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our facility. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

We just needed a hotel for an overnight stay as we were traveling south. The location is not next to Interstate 95, but it's not too far, so the location for us was fine. The room was a spacious suite, comfortable, clean and the breakfast was excellent. We would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

I am so happy to hear that you gave us a try, and enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will visit us again if you are in the area. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

I was in town on business and after very long days it was great to come here and relax. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again if traveling to Daytona Beach.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your loyalty to the Homewood Suites and for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our property. We look forward to welcoming you home on your next visit!