All reviews embry riddle courtyard marriott standard courtyard shuttle runs front desk hotel was recently renovated great lobby nice hotel hotel experiences business trip king room business or pleasure close to the hotel room was clean only stayed one night excellent location three nights
Reviewed 2 September 2015

The court yard Marriott in Daytona was a awesome place to stay, conveniently located to the airport and the beach. Plenty of restaurants in the area to chose from and a top quality property. The price was the least expensive of other Marriott properties that I stayed at during my recent trip. I highly recommed this location.

Room tip: I had a first floor room that was in the corner away from any noise, but I believe any room would be nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Daytona Beach and your feedback! We strive to ensure everyone enjoys their time with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

This Courtyard is certainly advantageous for anyone attending an event at Daytona Beach. Besides being adjacent to the airport and the Daytona Beach International
Speedway, it is not far off of I-95 and not far from the beach and AIA. It was quiet on our visit and I am sure much more hectic when there is a race being held. Rooms are nice size and the property appears to be kept up. The breakfast facility is nice and the staff very friendly. There is not a breakfast "bar" self serve like many hotels so you order from the staff. The breakfast items we had were good. I am just not sure how the system will work when the dining room is filled up but I presume management has that figured out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for feedback about your visit to the Daytona Beach Courtyard. We definitely appreciate your feedback concerning breakfast and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My family stayed in Daytona Beach for a couple days in August. I stayed at this hotel using points. It was probably about a 10-15 minute drive to the beach. My kids loved the swimming pool; I think it was a heated pool - which I enjoyed because I don't like cold water. The rooms were clean, staff was pleasant. A typical, nice quality, Courtyard by Marriott.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Maryetta B, Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2015

Greetings from Daytona Beach!

Thank you for posting a comment on trip advisor for Courtyard Daytona Beach Airport / Speedway. We are not on the beach, but we are very convenient and have the best staff in Daytona Beach. We are very pleased you stayed with us regardless. You are correct; our pool is heated, and normally holds around 87 degrees. It is quite comfortable right? We are glad your family enjoyed the pool and our hotel. We look forward to your next visit to Daytona Beach, and we hope you choose Courtyard by Marriott.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located next to the Speedway and for doing business in Daytona. The hotel appears to be recently updated and was very clean. I received a AAA Breakfast Special which I thought was a very good deal. My only complaint is that this hotel didn't offer any stamps or ability to meter outgoing mail. Most business hotels offer this service. Other then that small complaint I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Daytona Beach!

Thank you for posting a comment on trip advisor for Courtyard Daytona Beach Airport / Speedway. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. You are absolutely right; we are offering some really great deals in August. Just in time for that last minute trip to the beach before school starts. I am so sorry to hear about the stamps. We do have stamps on property, but may not be at full access to the guest service agents. We will be certain to maintain our supply at the front desk for your next visit. We also have free post cards that we give out to the kids (or adults) to send back home to a loved one! We hope if you travel back to Daytona Beach, you will keep us in mind for your accommodations.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Great hotel, quite and clean. Undated throughout and food available in the lobby. We stay a lot at Courtyards. This one is close to I-95 and the beach. Easy to get in and out of the parking area. Friendly staff and nice business center. The only issue was one computer was broken and the printers had no paper. This was instantly resolved when we talked to the front desk. Even got a free coffee. Walking distance to restaurants. Internet was a bit slow. Think about staying here on your next visit. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from Daytona Beach!

Thank you for posting a comment on trip advisor for Courtyard Daytona Beach Airport / Speedway. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are commented to providing the best service and accommodation in Daytona Beach. Thank you again for highlighting your experience, and sharing areas for improvement too! We look forward to your next visit to Daytona Beach, and hope that you choose to stay with us again.