“Good lunch fare”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food for lunch. Service was a tad slow but everyone was nice and helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner here on a recent Monday evening (in Ft. L/Dania Beach for one night pre flight to Cancun the next am).
Thanks to TA, I'd narrowed our dinner choices down to three places, including this one. We went to another for drinks, DH did not wish to eat there because he spied the condition of the grill and it totally grossed him out.
Anyway, we Ubered it from our hotel and arrived in a slight drizzle. We sat outside which was nice enough (swinging picnic table like benches) however after I'd gone inside to use the Ladies, I wished we'd gone inside to the pub area; gorgeous.
DH had whatever IPA was on tap, I had the "always $5 draft Harp". For starters, he had the smoked fish dip (he said it was very good, not my cuppa). I had the highly recommended potato soup (cup); it was good.
Unfortunately, it was also filling! I just couldn't see my way to ordering an entree so I first ordered the prime rib sliders but they did not have them. I resorted to the chicken tenders which were ok, pretty much your standard chicken tenders. However, DH ordered the Shepherd's pie (covered with cheese was extra) and he said it was excellent. Not one bit of greasy taste and it was HUGE. Had we known it was going to be so large, we likely would have split a salad and then split this.
Service was friendly.
We'd definitely return to this establishment if we are ever back in the area (which is likely since we'll be in Ft. L 2X from Nov to Jan!)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really like a European pub not a bar. Elderly people, people with kids, young couples, middle aged friends. Comfortable for everyone. GREAT IRISH MUSIC. Good and reasonable food. The ONLY THING: come on Friday or Saturday. That is when they have the Irish Music and as I said, it is so good and the crowd is friendly and eclectic. I made the mistake of coming here on a Wednesday and instead of Irish music they had a Rod Stewart wanna be who had had a few too many or maybe it was just his personality, but he was rude and crude and the patrons were totally different. Instead of the usual great crowd these guys looked like the kind that drive pick up trucks dixie flags. The whole evening was listening to insults between the entertainer and the crown. SO DON'T COME ON WEDNESDAYS. BUT on the weekend, the music is FABULOUS, THE FOOD IS REALLY GOOD. IT IS REALLY INEXPENSIVE AND VERY MUCH FUN AND COMFORTABLE and it totally makes up for their "bad night" Really fun place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Make a reservation for a booth or table in the bar area. They fill up fast.
Went on a Tuesday night. Two guys do an awesome job with Beatles tunes. They really get the crowd up and dancing.
The waiter was great and we never needed to wait or ask for anything.
We go here every time we are on vacation.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

A really fun place. Food and drinks were very good but lighting was very dim making reading menu difficult. Reasonably priced. Good service and music was especially nice