Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
Hotels.com
US$80
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Booked my reservation via booking.com
Reservation said 3 AM check in availability, after reservation got email asking time of arrival, replied with between 10 am & 11 Am. No reply. Arrived at 10:45 AM to check in, was told room was not ready despite me showing Hector the confirmation email.
Said I could cancel if I didn't want to wait till 3. I called back 20 minutes later asking to cancel. he said okay, but requested I go through the. Site says to call the hotel. Hotel woman said they would refund. all before noon. Got charged at 2:30 pm. Never got refund, instead got a voicemail from hotel saying Hector had told me to cancel through site. Called 6 times this morning, no answer. HORRIBLE BUSINESS

Room tip: do not go here
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

sleep in your car or a bus stop. decor so seriously depressing i can understand if any one would commit suicide there.

guests are loud, drug use. 1 pounded on my door in need of a lite! then i got attitude because i didnt open door to a stranger!!! like a homeless roach motel.

save your money. i wouldnt unpack for fear of water bugs getting in my luggage. lamp lite kept going out every other minite.

staff nice but USELESS

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank havefunbesilly
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

I was unable to make the trip there in July because of covid and everything being closed. My flyt was canceled and the airline gladly gave me a refund. This establishment would not even entertain the thought. In my opinion that is criminal. I will never stay there and will do everything within my power to make sure no one I know ever stays there. They did offer for me to change dates, but with the current state of things I could not just pick a date out of thin air.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank badscene21
Reviewed 3 June 2020

free, unlimited water bugs,roaches and spiders. wifi worked once in 3 days. i waited 3 days for a 2nd towel which i never got. no phone in room. lamp on nite stand kept going out everytime i closed drawer!! tv too high on wall, got neck pain after watching tv. the mirror in bathroom was very nice. NEVER AGAIN, WORTH $20 A NITE. AWFUL. DONT WASTED YOUR MONEY. i had to cover all my items with plastic, didnt want to take any bugs with me!!!!

Room tip: pick another hotel if u want a good room!
Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank BillS2117
Reviewed 11 March 2020

It is almost 2 weeks prior to my reservation. Nobody answered the phone for days. I explained that my job schedule has changed due to the flight cancellations and they will not let me out of my reservation. It’s for 1 night and they would be able to rebook I’m sure. They’re awful for not honoring this issue.

Date of stay: March 2020