“The Other Reviews Are Right!”

Steph's Southern Soul Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Steph's Southern Soul Restaurant is a cafeteria style eatery. We each had the $7.99 plate which included one meat, two sides, and one bread. Everything was delicious! The corn bread was light and flavorful, the mac-n-cheese was wonderful, and the fried chicken had a crisp outside with a juicy, fall-off-the-bone, tenderness.

The service was superb and quick. Do not miss this great place in Dade City, FL.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went to Steph's for dinner on a rainy Saturday night and man oh man was it worth the drive. The food there is awesome and the staff was inviting. I wasn't sure how the ordering/seating thing worked but we got an explanation from one of the workers and we were good to go. I'm glad we got there when we did because once we sat down folks started pouring in and the line got quite long. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because we felt rushed. There isn't enough seating for the amount of business that they get. I'd definitely recommend Steph's, but get there early.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend, and the fried chicken , green beans, sweet potatoes and it was delicious everything we had was wonderful and the desserts are delicious.
We be taking my husband for lunch soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

While fried chicken is NOT the only item on the menu, it is outstanding!! Real southern fried chicken, moist and flavorful with just the right amount of breading. The mac and cheese is really good as is the fried green beans. My dinner companions really loved the fried green tomatoes too. Disappointed that they were out of cornbread but will try next time. Small dining space so best to get there "off hours".

1  Thank Brooksville01
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We have eaten at Steph's many times but, after seeing the review on Tampa Fox 13 this week we decided we needed to try it again. It is still a 5 Star place. We love down home southern cooking and Steph has all our favorites. I had to choose the Harold special which is 1 1/2 meats, 2 sides and bread for $9.99. I chose fried chicken and ribs, collard greens, fried okra, corn bread and a giant glass of Mango Tea. My wife got the 4 veggie plate. She got fried okra, fried green tomatoes, collard greens, squash casserole and corn bread. The fried chicken is tender and tasty with a light crunchy breading. The ribs were a nice smokey flavor but, a little light on meat. The veggies were all fresh and delicious. The Mango Tea is amazing. This is a must try location.