Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
All reviews crackers restaurant next door dive shop boat ramp hot tub room was clean bar and grill yogurt location is great continental breakfast kings bay plenty of parking nice pool manatee tour early morning swim with manatees scallops
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always we had a great time. My Granddaughter lived the pool. We seen alot of Manatees. Food was great. We also meet Jake . Thank you for going out of your way to make our stay great. Our view was awesome.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were clean and the location was very convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful. I asked for a late check-out because we were doing a manatee tour and they were very accommodating.

I wish the pool were open later. We were so busy during the day that we only got to sit in the hot tub for 45 minutes each night before they came to tell us it was closed (10pm). It was a small quiet group and it would have been nice if they'd let us stay a bit longer.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A nice place to stay for a relaxing visit. Definitely plan to return to do the swim with the manatees tour. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and we'll managed under the Covid circumstances. We'll be back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 14 January 2021

The hotel partnered with captin mikes tours which makes swimming with the manetees very convenient. Plenty of resturants in the area and gasoline stations very close. If you booked with captin mikes you may as well save yourself the troube of waking up early and just stay here.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank brian r
Reviewed 5 January 2021

I spend about 3 weeks per month here on business.The staff here is very friendly and always helpful, when I check in the front desk girl is usually Alissa, she is just a ray of sunshine. I interact with the front desk, security, maintenance, housekeeping and even laundry, I have yet to have a problem with anyone, I am always treated like family, I can't imagine staying anywhere else. I would strongly recommend staying here.

Jim Hordern