Clewiston Inn(Clewiston)
Plaza Travel Inn(Clewiston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsburger kingsmall towngreat hotelawesome staffwould recommend this hotel to anyonebelle gladequiet roomneeded roomshot breakfastplenty of parkingfront desk staffbiscuitsvivianmotelwalmartinternetflorida
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Beds are old and worn couldn't really get a good sleep, breakfast was ok biscuits tasted hard like they where from the night before, other than that the hotel was well kept and I should be back as long as rooms are available

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank charlesmichaelh2017
vivian clewisto... p, General Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for submitting this survey and we will take your comments and use them to make our rooms better for your future stay.

We always take any comment a guest can submit and use in to benefit and train our employees.

We look forward to your future visits to our property.

Vivian Perez

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We drove all day and goggled hotels on the town we planned to stop for the night in which was Clewiston. We needed 4 rooms and they were great to place us on lower floor and the family together. The room was very clean and comfortable and the price of the room very reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 354deborahr
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Deborah:

Thank yo for choosing the Best Western Clewiston for your family for your overnight stay. We are so very pleased we were just what you need and you found us to be clean and comfortable.

Thanks

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Hi, I do not normally write reviews and when I do they are typically negative to help improve service. In this case, it's completely reversed. I happened upon the Best Western in Clewiston by chance. There are many choices in this area. I found the hotel, the amenities, the service, the room and mostly the staff to be simply top notch. Particularly the manager, Vivian. Always working hard and very friendly and accommodating. Vivian's positive and professional approach has resonated with all her staff. From the front desk staff such as Vanessa and Jesus, to the housekeepers. Everyone is smiling, friendly and the very few times I needed help with something, they were there and took care of my needs immediately, The price for this wonderful stay is incredibly reasonable and the service, in my humble opinion, rises above a Hilton. I say this because at a Hilton, you can see the assistance is not necessarily real. They do it because they are expected to. At this Best Western, they do it because they WANT to help. There is a difference to me. Better people help and smile because they enjoy their jobs. Great place. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank N249KPdouglasc
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Guest:

We are so pleased we were able to break your cycle of no reviews and exceed your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay with us. We are so happy you found our staff and our rooms to be just perfect for you.

Guest Services

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Clean and good value. Vanessa and Carla are always great and very accomodating. Good location and very clean rooms. Easy reservations and good breakfast-wondereful waffles. Stay here frequently and never disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank donnasD502YI
vivian clewisto... p, Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Good Morning ,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking your time to complete this survey and in behalf of myself and my staff we do appreciate your kind remarks.

I will forward your input to my staff and continue to strive on improving our customer care and accommodations. ;

Vivian Perez

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Best western of clewiston did a great job! Had an amazing vacation that included a great hotel stay with free internet and breakfast! The breakfast was first class, I might add. Pool was awesome as well!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beau L
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Guest:

Thanks for choosing the Best Western Clewiston we are so very pleased you had a great vacation and allowed us to be part of it.

Thanks