Executive Royal Inn Clewiston
Clewiston Inn(Clewiston)
Plaza Travel Inn(Clewiston)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2015

The sign says "new rooms" - but the only thing that's new is the paint on the outside of this motel!!
As I was very tired from a long drive, I accepted.
They charged me $ 50.00 for this little-bitty room = this could be considered as recketeering!!
The room was in very bad condition!! And: No phone, no ice-machine - but at least the WiFi worked fine.
Neighbor next door was cooking = I smelled every item of his ingredients!!
And I heard everything they said! (especially the TV)

If you want my advice: There are some other motels in town = try them...!

Room Tip: None of them rooms are recommendable!!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Bob x
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed there tuesday thru thursday . It was dirty and the smoke alarm was hanging from the ceiling . we ordered thru expedia we requested a pet friendly room but was told no pets allowed. They did allow us to stay with an extra charge for the pets.

Room Tip: Do not book this motel thru expedia.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

"new rooms" were not, maybe some furnishings were but everything was dated and plater was peeling in the bathroom... was not very clean either. bed was adequate at best. old window unit type ac was loud though it did cool well. one skimpy hand towel sized bath towel was all that was provided, hardly enough for my 6-2, 275 frame.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I think that prisoners are provided with better places to stay. All the light fixtures were bare bulbs or broken/missing bulbs. The sink was falling off the wall. We booked this through Expedia with 3 other couples (4 rooms total) They advertised newly renovated rooms. The outside appeared freshly painted, after that, I didn't see ANYTHING new. One of the rooms had a soft seat toilet that was split and filthy. How could the cleaning staff miss that?! The shower head was barely a pipe sticking out of the wall and flooded the bathroom over the top of the shower curtain. The rug was stained and did not even appear to have been vacuumed. There was no toilet paper holder & the partial roll was on the window sill. Slept with one eye open and glad to get out in the morning. Move on down the road right past this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank CTwanderer_7
Reviewed 18 December 2010

We stayed for a week. Clean rooms furnished nicely, microwave and refrigerator were great to have. Only basic cable, hbo was falsely advertised on the sign, but we did get encore and the mister was devastated about no ESPN. Wifi in the rooms at no extra cost. Overall worth the price, wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2010