“Delicious ”
Review of Pan Filo's

Pan Filo's
Ranked #60 of 777 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband is Mexican and he really enjoyed this place. It’s definitely authentic. We tried 6 different tacos and all were great! They had a deal going on 3 tacos for $10 which is a bit pricey for just a taco. However I would still recommend and still return!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This place is nice but you have to wait for a server cause she is multi tasking. Food and prices ok but could have a bigger menu.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Must try the Pastor taco. Awesome!! Kim the bartender is great , we had a wonderful time. We will be back....

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

First I am glad I got this to go. This is not a place for kiddos for sure. The tostada and taco I ordered were outrageous. The flavors mixed well and had a great balance. I could not have been more impressed with the flavor profile. The presentation is sloppy but you will get over it with the taste. We will be back.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The first place we visited in Clearwater Beach set the tone for a delicious vacation. Hungry for a good nutrient rich lunch after days of junk and hot garbage Park food, we stumbled into Pan Filo’s and found a fire Mexican joint stashed in a strip mall at the end of the beach. They make their own fresh salsas and hot sauces daily with no fillers. The chefs serve fresh house made tortillas de maize that perfectly hold a taco fast in place, without the need to double wrap as with store bought. The menu was tight and selective with a clever and thorough interpretation of many classic taco and tostada recipes. The service was top notch, world class in fact. Lynn was a pro that redefined service in my eye, and I’ve worked every position FOH & BOH for over 15 years. The ambience is exactly what a weary traveler needs to remind themselves that they are on a beach in paradise. Needless to say, we will return.