Review Highlights
Must do in Clearwater

We had an INCREDIBLE time on the jetski tour. We saw dolphins, got incredible photos and videos... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Chelsea P
Wyoming, Michigan
Awsome!!

First time on jet ski and had a blast. The staff at H20 jet ski will show you everything you need... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
benix8667

Recommended experiences in and around Clearwater
from US$32.00
from US$30.19
from US$21.95
from US$26.99
1,467 results
All reviews our tour guide full throttle saw dolphins open water free ride these guys took pictures great tour an amazing experience explained everything a lot of fun great pictures great fun wave runners highlight of our trip honeymoon island clearwater beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great experience and we would recommend to anyone! Was fun to see around the area and we even saw some dolphins. Was a good activity to stay cool and something different!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time! The Guides were very nice and did a great job keeping up with everyone’s pace. I would highly recommend them, you will not regret it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great fun, Great ski’s and great guide. We had a blast renting from H2O. The high speed tour was a lot of fun (40+mph). Then we hit the open water and some free ride time. The guide even took pictures and air dropped them to our phones for free, what a great bonus. Definitely recommend H2O to anyone thinking of renting Jet Ski’s. Thanks guys we had fun!!

1  Thank tikisteve2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great time! Highly recommend this company and will book a tour again next visit
Only thing I recommend is maybe not going as fast as we had too so we could keep up so you can enjoy the scenery

1  Thank EscapeWarsaw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked a trip for Thursday morning but due to high winds it was rescheduled for today, Saturday. Upon arrival we filled out the required forms and shortly thereafter we were fit with life jackets and given thorough directions on how to operate the wave runners safely in conjunction with the YouTube video we were instructed to watch. My husband has rode a jet ski before in the past but this was my first time. We chose to each ride our own a jet ski since if we partnered we would be too close to the combined weight limit.
I want to take a moment and personally thank Mike soooooooooooo much for being extremely patient and helpful towards me this morning. He literally coached me to overcome my fear of losing control and flying off the wave runner. Immediately after leaving the dock when we began to pick up speed, I kept letting go of the throttle when I felt I was going too fast instead of easing off of it and of course I couldn’t keep control and each time it happened I was scaring myself stupid and not enjoying myself. Mike immediately stayed back with me while the rest of the tour group went forward with the first guide. For the first forty five minutes, I was stuck in a rut where my fear got the best of me and I was ready to throw in the towel when Mike explained in layman terms what I needed to do to overcome it. He stayed with just me and guided me towards a calmer part of the island and we worked up my speed. Eventually I was able to follow pace with him and towards the end of the tour we joined the rest of the group including my husband. For the last half hour or so I was cruising comfortably at 40 mph or so and was having a blast. After my initial terror had passed (thanks again to Mike) I was truly able to enjoy the ride. One really nice addition to the trip is that the guys take photographs of everyone and airdrop them at the end directly to your phone. My husband and I have awesome photos of ourselves from the trip this morning and we will definitely be recommending this tour to our friends and family when they come down to Clearwater. Five Star Experience!!!!