“Cuban food”

Cubans On The Run
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Hidden Gem, delicious food. Small place, good for on the run or sit and eat. Very casual. No reservation needed.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I have at least one meal here every time I am in Casselberry. Good sized portions, quality food, understandably it can get crowded at times, so sometimes we do take out. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Every time I am in the area I always stop by for a Cuban sandwich and Black Bean soup,
Everything there is wonderful and fairly priced.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Cuban restaurant in central Florida. The staff is always nice. My favorite foods are the potato balls, Cuban sandwich & chicken sandwiches.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Stopped in for a quick lunch. I was surprised at the varied menu which included many Cuban sandwiches and entrees. The ordering process was simple and efficient. The wait for food was less than 10 minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. The Fried Pork Chunks were crispy on the outside; tender and moist on the inside.