“Best pizza on towm”

Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Anthony’s for years and so far is the best pizza around. The staff are friendly and courteous, and the pizzas and pasta are the best.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I'm local, been eating Pizza from Anthony's for 18yrs. Once we find something good we don't very much. The Bianca cheese pizza is to die for- son in law eats it every time he's in town from Tampa. I love VIP also, wife like Baked Ziti, their antipasti salads are great. Their pizza is NOTHING line Pizza Hut or other chains. Pick it up or eat in- not fancy by OK atmosphere......try it you'll like/or love it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

They make the best pizza and stromboli's in town! Eggplant dish is awesome, too! Highly recommend this place. The only downside is they do not deliver, however, it is worth going in to dine or picking up!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My wife and I wanted a Date Night since I just returned from a month long job out of town. We have had their pizza delivered or take-out before but never had eaten here. My wife had the Three Cousins and it was fabulous! Veal, Chicken and Eggplant Parm with a very good sauce and spaghetti. Pasta was perfect. Bread was excellent. Ceasar Salad was good. The wine we chose was excellent and our waitress was excellent in her duties as well. I ordered Frutti de Mare Fra Diavalo. When it came I tasted the sauce and it was excellent. I had requested it be VERY SPICY and they had done very well. Where the cook did not do very well is the two mussels and one clam that did not open when cooked. I realized the problem when I was taking everything out of shells before eating and I sent it back. Our waitress was very quick to offer to make up another batch but I was completely turned off by then and I didn't trust the situation. It was late on a Friday night and if people were in that much of a hurry as to miss a severe problem that is that obvious they certainly didn't even look. Our waitress told me the cook had offered to come out and speak to me about this but I told her it was not necessary. My wife and I split some of her dish and we left. This was really a 5/1 star experience and I am not sure what else to say honestly about it and I am not sure we will return.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Jennifer was an attentive server and the pizza was good. The salad was just a little bland...could have used some croutons or cheese. Wish they would go to a house made house dressing.

Date of visit: May 2017