“Average fast food, great shakes”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #18 of 107 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Truthfully, the only reason I would go back to Steak and Shake is to indulge in one of their wonderful shakes. Their food is not of great quality, but they have good prices and deals if you are just out for a burger!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It’s amazing to me, that is more places around open up as competition, this place seems to go down. This morning I went for breakfast. I ordered the bagel sandwich with hash browns. When they came the inside of the bagel was toasted and the outside was soggy The hashbrowns weren’t even crispy although they were brown. The insides were like mashed potatoes . It was obvious to me that someone stuck the whole plate in the microwave after it was ready. No one really cared. this place needs a serious dose of pride in the work and customer service to be successful against all the new competitors in the neighborhood. I’ve experienced the same things at lunch and dinner. Milkshakes now need a straw instead of a spoon. Very disappointing since shake is actually in the name of the restaurant. Used to be one of my favorite places. Things change

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've been to various Steak 'n Shakes. Staff are always efficient & the restaurant are always clean. Food is cheap & tasty.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Stopped in for lunch and had quite the surprise...I asked the server about the Cajun burger? What is the Sassy Cajun sauce like? She said very sternly, " I don't know what Cajun is and I don't know what it tastes like. I've never had it." I was in shock at that point so I said, "I'll just have the same as my daughter" ( a single cheeseburger with fries and a water). After we ate, I asked the server if they still had cookies and how big they are, and how many came in an order. She barked at me, "They are regular". I ordered cookies to take with us. Obviously, we were very surprised by the behavior of the server. I felt like I was being reprimanded by her whenever I asked something. Food was fine. We got our food in a timely manor, but based on the demeanor of the server, I think maybe she should work in the back and not interact with the customers. Usually, our family really likes Steak and Shake, but we were taken off guard this time.

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 9 November 2017

They advertise that they have the best shakes but after going there for years and getting melted shakes I gave up. They used to come where you had to eat with a spoon which is how I like them. Even after complaining and begging the waiters and waitresses to not let them just sit it did no good.
Hamburgers are ok.