“Crazy for Frozen Creamy Custard - Wisconsin's Dairies Delicious.”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Casselberry
Reviewed 17 August 2018

This is my 4th visit to Culver's Casselberry, FL Location on Highway 1792. The Frozen Creamy Vanilla Custard makes my day. Exceptional ! There is a very visible bright blue and white sign. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They are one of the best set of workers I have met in Orlando area. Lots of parking available. Culver's has indoor and outdoor seating and is always clean. Food is decent- comfort food. I go there for the Frozen Vanilla Custard. You can get a free sample of the custards or the Flavor of the Day . Each month has a new schedule of daily specialty flavor. The sign on outside also tells you Flavor of the Day. Culver's Butter Burgers are tasty and french fries are crispy and delicious, all made with Wisconsin Dairies products. They also serve Fish and chicken dishes. Recommending that you try it at least once and I am sure you will return.

Thank C.A. N

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Culver’s burgers were good. Meat seems to be of quality, but too pricey. Their frozen custard is not any different from soft ice cream and usually lacks enough toppings.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I live this hamburger place. The food is great, the custard is to die for and everyone always enjoys their meals. I especially love their fries! It is a great addition to our area.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

The cashier was friendly and patient. It was our first time there so it took us a while to figure out what we wanted. The burger was very greasy! We ordered ice cream as well and opted to get them after the meal, not knowing they sat there melting while we ate. Don't think we will be going back.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Culvers is fairly new in the area and so I wanted to try it. My kids were already raving about it. Good menu selection and best part is, you can create your own concrete (frozen custard and add ins). The service is very attentive and friendly! Also nice touches on the tables and in the bathrooms. You can see they take pride in what they do.